You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewCreate your own custom mouthpiece to suit your own personal dental profile. The most outstanding benefit of having a properly fitted mouthpiece is less physical exertion is needed when using a second stage equipped with this mouthpiece, leaving the diver with significantly reduce fatigue. The Trident Rite Bite Moldable Mouthpiece is easily molded to fit perfectly in your mouth by simply immersing the mouthpiece into 203½F (95½C) water for 30 seconds, place it inside your mouth, biting down and sucking on it for just 30 seconds. Rinse with cold water and then recheck fit. Repeat the process as necessary if you don't like the fit the first time. Simple as that! Included attachment protects debris from getting into regulator during storage. Offset for both upper and lower jaw and fits most standard orifice regulators. Comes with easy instructions, installation strap and is available in multiple colors.
- Create Your Own Custom Mouthpiece
- Suit½:Your Own Personal Dental Profile
- Less Physical Exertion When Using Second Stage Equipped w/This Mouthpiece
- Significantly Reduce Jaw Fatigue
- Easily Molded to Fit Perfectly In-Your-Mouth
Simply Immersing Mouthpiece into 203½:F (95½:C) Water for 30 Seconds
Place Inside Mouth, Biting Down & Sucking On-It for 30 Seconds
Rinse in Cold Water
Recheck for Fit
Repeat Process if Needed
- Included Attachment Protects Debris from Getting into Regulator During Storage
- Offset for Both Upper & Lower Jaw
- Fits Most Standard Orifice Regulators
- Comes w/Easy Instructions & Installation Strap
- Available in Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Compatibility||Most All Second-Stage Regulators|
|Attachment Type||Installation Strap (included)|
Despite being assured of the proper fit for my Zeagle Envoy II regulator by the Scuba .com divemaster, it did not fit the regulator opening. I was able to mold the mouth piece easily, per the instructions. Hence the 2 stars. I ended up using my old customized mouth piece on the Zeagle regulator.