You have no items in your shopping cart.
Trident Passport Log Book (40 Pages, 30 Logs)
Product OverviewWherever you go diving you need to have proof of diving experience. Without it you can be left behind on more experienced dives when you are qualified to make them. Make sure you log all your dives and carry your log book when on a diving vacation. The Trident Scuba Passport paperback logbook is just for logging dives. Each of the 30 log pages accommodate two dive loggings for up to 60 logged dives. Each page provides logging of all dive profile information along with a comment section and dive buddy information.
Your Logbook is proof positive that you are qualified to make those adventure dives come true. This handy log book allows you to write down the important information, thus eliminating the possibility of forgetting important facts about the dive and instrument readings included in logging a dive. Included inside the 40-page logbook is a page with an equipment check list so you won't forget important gear when preparing to go diving. Log Book measures (L x W) 5" x 3.5" (12.7cm x 8.89cm) and its cover is red & white design with Scuba Passport print for easy identification.
- Capacity: 40 Pages, 30 Log Pages
- Proof of Diving Experience
- Make-Sure You Log All-Your-Dives
- Proof Positive You Are Qualified
- Logs All Dive Profile Information
- Helps Improve Diving Thru-Education
- Dimensions: (H x W) 5 x 3.5 (12.7cm x 8.89cm)
- Paperback Design
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Provide Hard Copy of Proof of Diving Experiences|
|Dimensions||(H x W) 5 x 3.5 (12.7cm x 8.89cm)|
|Pages||40 Pages, 30 Log Pages (2-Dives Each Page)|
|Special Feature||Equipment Check List Page|