You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIt is standard practice to identify the actual nitrox mix currently contained within the cylinder and note it on a contents tag. This information can be found by analyzing, or watching someone analyze, the cylinder for oxygen content, using a properly calibrated and functioning analyzer. At a minimum the information recorded on the label should include; oxygen content, nitrogen content, cylinder charged pressure, maximum operating depth (MOD) of the gas you will be breathing, the name / initials of the person who analyzed the mixture and blender. The Trident Nitrox Tank Contents Tag attaches easily to your tank valve, let's you know the percentage of Nitrox in your tank and can be reused over and over again. Tag measures (H x W) 3" x 2" (7.6cm x 5cm).
- Standard Practice: Identify Actual Nitrox Mix Currently Contained In Cylinder
- Information Can-Be-Found by Analyzing, or Watching Someone Analyze, Cylinder for O2 Content
- Information Recorded:
Cylinder Charged Pressure
Maximum Operating Depth (MOD) of Gas
Name / Initials of Person Who Analyzed Mixture & Blender
- Reusable Design
- Attaches Easily to Tank Valve
- Dimensions: (H x W) 3 x 2 (7.6cm x 5cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Nitrox Tank Contents Tag|
|Dimensions||(H x W) 3 x 2 (7.6cm x 5cm)|
Works great with Standard Pencil/Eraser. No more messy Tape on my tank to clear off. Just run an eraser over it to clean and its good as new.