You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewMost dive products especially metal and rubber goods like you fins, snorkel, dive knife etc. can dry out from prolonged exposure to sun and salt water. Rubbing the surfaces of these items with silicone on a clean rag can help prolong the life and help in the prevention of corrosion. If you dive a lot, have a family of divers this Trident Liquid Silicone can come in real handy. Since it is a liquid you can also put it in a spray bottle for easier application.
Food-grade silicone formula preserves rubber gaskets and neoprene, to make expensive dive gear last longer. Use as an O-ring lubricant, a rubber conditioner, and a wetsuit lubricant, too. One gallon (3.79 liters) will give you years of proper preventative maintenance in a pump sprayer or when saturated on a clean rag. Just spray or rub in and you're going to give your gear years of reliable use. Large quantity is great for dive operators with rental gear requirements.
- Lubricates Sensitive Rubber Parts
- Protects Against Rust, Salt, Oxidation & Corrosion
- Conditions Neoprene & Rubber
- Food-Grade Silicone Formula
- Liquid Silicone Can-Be-Put-In Pump Spray Applicator for Easier Use
- Rub In w/Clean Rag
- Give Gear Years of Reliable Use
- Large Economic Size Great for Dive Operators w/Rental Gear
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Quantity||1 Gallon (3.79 liters)|
|Compatibility||Rubber, Plastic, Metal Dive Products|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Use it after every dive trip, couple cap full in the rinse tub b4 the gear goes in works great !!!!!