You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewNight diving for lobsters is the best time to do it because the lobsters walk around at night looking for food. During the day they tend to hide in the shadows of rock or coral holes out of sight. The advantage is yours, but you either need to work as a buddy team to preform all the steps of bagging legal bugs (lobster) or grow a third arm. Holding a dive light, measuring the catch takes two hands, a third one is required to bag the bug! Attaching a gauge to the front of your dive light can make the job easier. Make sure all your lobster catches are keepers! This corrosion-resistant lobster caliper gauge is the legal type required by most Fish and Game Departments. Measuring in most cases is accomplished by measuring from between the lobster's eye sockets to the end of the carapace (Body). The Trident Light Mounted Lobster Gauge fits lights 2 .75" to 5" (7cm to 12.7cm) in diameter. Includes aluminum 3 1/4"(California regulation)and 3" (Florida regulation)lobster measuring gauge with stainless steel attachment for most night diving lights.
- Fits Lights 2 .75 to 5 (7cm to 12.7cm) Diameter
Aluminum 3-1/4 (California Regulation)
3 Aluminum (Florida Regulation) Lobster Gauge
- Stainless Steel Attachment for Most Night Diving Lights
- Frees Up Hands
- Easy to Install
- Must Have for Underwater Lobster Hunter
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Measuring Legal Lobsters|
|Materials||Mount: Stainless Steel
|Measurements||3-1/4 (California Regulation)
3 (Florida Regulation)
|Attachment Type||Hose Clamp to Light Head|
|Light Head Size Range||Diameters: 2 .75 to 5 (7cm to 12.7cm)|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
works great the only improvement I see needed is to strenthen the gauges vertical mounts