You have no items in your shopping cart.
Trident I-Dive Boat Coat
|Height (ft-in)||Up to 5'3"||5'3"-5'6"||5'4"-5'8"||5'8"-6'1"||5'9"-6'2"||5'9"-6'2"+|
|Waist (in)||Up to 35||33-36||32-40||36-44||40-48||44-52|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewNeed a warm and functional dive coat? The Trident I-Dive Boat Coat is a full-length coat great for a boat or beach diver. Stay warm and comfortable before, between and after the dive in this versatile garment. It features hook and loop cuffs, lined and angled outside front pockets to prevent loss, a 2-way heavy-duty zipper and inside pocket for added security. A fleece-lined drawstring hood keeps your head warm in the wind or from sea spray. A black thermo fleece lining with an outer layer made out of 100% waterproof nylon material helps keep the weather out and the warmth in.
The I-Dive embroidered logo is located on the chest, and the traditional red and white diver down flag logo is located on the sleeve. Keep the environment out while on or around the water with this Trident I-Dive Boat Coat. The boat coat is available in multiple sizes.
- Warm & Functional Dive Coat
- Full-Length Coat Great for Boat or Beach Diving
- Stay Warm & Comfortable: Before, Between & After Dive
- Versatile Garment
- Hook & Loop Cuffs
- Lined & Angled Outside Front Pockets Prevent Loss
- 2-Way Heavy-Duty Zipper
- Inside Pocket for Added Security
- Fleece-Lined Drawstring Hood Keeps Head Warm in Wind or From Sea Spray
- Black Thermo Fleece Lining
- Outer Layer Made Out of 100% Waterproof Nylon Material
- Helps Keep Weather-Out-&-Warmth-In
- I-Dive Embroidered Logo On Chest
- Traditional Red & White Diver Down Flag Logo On Sleeve
- Keep Environment Out While On-or-Around Water
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Divers Boat Coat|
|Material||Outer Shell: Waterproof Nylon
Lining: Thermo Fleece
|Closure||Two-Way Front Zipper
Cuffs: Hook & Loop Fastener
|Pockets||Angled Outside Front Pockets
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This coat will provide you with that warm fuzzy feeling you get when wake up in your bed on a cold winter morning with a nice thick comforter and the heat on high. This coat is great for those dives when your waiting around on the boat to do your 2nd dive and theres a slight wind blowing it blocks that wind and keeps you warm and gives that fuzzy feeling between dives. I would recomend every diver have one of these before they go out and seek that next underwater adventure. Tony