You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thermo Pro Valve Service Kit
Product OverviewWhen you travel to exotic locations or you just like to be prepared to averting potential problems and don't want to be caught without the proper parts to have a malfunctioning valve ruin your dive trip, XS Scuba's Thermo Pro Valve Service Kit can be a handy item to have on hand. This kit complies with the manufactures requirements supplying all the parts required to do a complete valve overhaul.
Included in the kit are outlet O-ring's for the regulator outlet and the cylinder to valve outlet, new HP seat assembly, both a stem O-ring, Teflon washer and a copper crush washer for the bonnet seal. O-rings included are manufactured from Viton and EPDM which are Nitrox compatible material. Be prepared whenever you're out diving with the proper spares in your save-a-dive-kit. For compatible valves see SKU's: XSSVP30, XSSVP33, XSSVP24, XSSVP34.
- Item for Dive Travel
- Great Save-a-Dive Kit Item
- Includes All Replacement Parts Recommended by Manufacture
- Outlet O-Ring's for Regulator Outlet and Cylinder to Valve Outlet
- New HP Seat Assembly
- Stem O-Ring and Teflon Washer
- Copper Crush Washer
- O-Ring Material: Viton and EPDM
- Seat Material: Teflon Coated Brass Alloy with Nylon Seat Seal
- Nitrox Compatable
- Must Item for Serious Divers
- For Compatable Valve See SKU's: XSSVP30, XSSVP33, XSSVP24, XSSVP34
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Compatibility (Brand)||XS Scuba Thermo Pro Valve See SKU's: XSSVP30, XSSVP33, XSSVP24, XSSVP34|
|Materials||O-Rings: BunaN and EPDM, Seat: Teflon Coated Brass Alloy with Nylon Seat Seal, Crush Washer: Copper|
|Purpose||Overhaul of Valve|