You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thermo by XS Scuba Modular DIN Valve
Product OverviewXS Scuba's valves are designed and manufactured for long life and heavy use. The Thermo by XS Scuba Modular DIN Valve is no exception. Valve is made of marine grade brass with triple bright chrome plating for long life protection in salt water. Precision machined from high tension brass and chrome plated valve stems for years of service and corrosion free operation. The high-pressure seat is nylon. The modular valve is unique that it can be used to build a manifold valve with the addition of the Thermo by XS Scuba Crossbar with Isolator (see SKU: XSSTSCB).
Easy grip soft rubber hand wheel with stainless steel insert ensures long life and large ribs make turning handle easy even when wearing gloves. Valve bonnets are copper crush washer sealed. Valve is equipped with a one-piece safety plug, has a 5/32" hex wrench dip tube for positive retention and 3/4" x 14 NPSM inlet threads which fit nearly all DOT aluminum and modern steel cylinders. All this and more makes this the valve of choice for the serious diver. The valve is available in 3-pressure ratings of 2400, 3000 or 3442 psi (165, 200 or 230 bars) depending on cylinder to be used. Valve is for air use only.
- 3/4 x 14 NPSM-Inlet
- HP Seat Teflon Coated
- Hex Wrench 5/32 Tighten Dip Tube
- Chromed Valve Stem
- Easy Grip Rubber Hand-Wheel
- Marine Grade Brass Triple Chromed Valve Body
- Nylon HP Seat Material
- Great for Building Tech Rig Valves
- Compatible with Thermo by XS Scuba Crossbar w/Isolator (see SKU: XSSTSCB)
- Available in 3-Pressure Ratings:
2400 psi (165 bar)
3000psi (200 bars)
3442 psi (230 bars)
- Available for Left or Right-Side Use
- Note: Air Only Valve
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body and Stems: Chromed Brass, Seat: Nylon with Teflon Coating|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)||Convertible|
|Thread Size||3/4 x 14 NPSM|