You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thermo by XS Scuba Isolation Manifolds
Product OverviewThe Thermo by XS Scuba's Valves are designed and manufactured for long life and heavy use. The Pro and dedicated DIN Manifolds are no exception. Manifold is made of marine grade brass with triple bright chrome plating for long life protection in salt water. Precision machined from high tension brass and chrome plated the valve stems will give years of service and corrosion free operation. Easy grip soft rubber hand wheel with stainless steel insert ensures long life and large ribs make turning handle easy even when wearing gloves.
Valve bonnets are copper crush washer sealed. Valve design is an 8.46" (215mm) center-to-center orientation and provides high gas flow for optimum regulator performance. On/off seat built from high strength brass with nylon seat and Teflon plated for years of smooth operation. One-piece safety assembly protected within the body of the valve. Don't always need double set up? Modular access plugs (R/L) included for use as single valves. Valve is equipped with 5/32" hex wrench dip tubes for positive retention and 3/4" x 14 NPSM inlet threads which fit nearly all DOT aluminum and modern steel cylinders. Both the Pro and dedicated DIN Manifolds meet the requirements of CGA V9-2009 standards.
The Pro version will accommodate both Yoke and DIN regulators with its removable 230 bar (3,336 psi) DIN inserts which can be removed using a 1/4" hex key wrench. Both manifolds are available in 3-pressure ratings of 2400, 3000 or 3442 psi (165, 200 or 230 bars) depending on cylinder to be used. The Pro version is Nitrox compatible up to 40% and the dedicated DIN is for air use only.
- 3/4 x 14 NPSM-Inlet
- HP Seat Teflon Coated
- Hex Wrench 5/32 Tighten Dip Tube
- Chromed Valve Stem
- Easy Grip Rubber Hand-Wheel
- Marine Grade Brass Triple Chromed Valve Body
- Nylon HP Seat Material
- Available in 3-Pressure Ratings:
2400 psi (165 bar)
3000 psi (200 bars)
3442 psi (230 bars)
- Includes Modular Access Plugs for Conversion to Single Valves
- Valve Design: 8.46 (215mm) Center-to-Center Orientation
- Meet Requirements of CGA V9-2009 Standards
- Pro Version:
Convertible to Yoke, or DIN
Nitrox Ready Up to 40%
Removable Yoke Insert Converts to 230 bar (3,336 psi) DIN Outlet
Yoke Insert Removed Using 1/4 Hex Key Wrench
- Dedicated DIN:
Air Use Only
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Body and Stems: Chromed Brass, Seat: Nylon with Teflon Coating|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)||Pro Version: Convertible, Dedicated DIN: DIN Only|
|Nitrox Ready||Pro Version: Yes, Up to 40%, Dedicated DIN: Air Use Only|
|Thread Size||3/4 x 14 NPSM|
|Body and Stems: Chromed Brass, Seat: Nylon with Teflon Coating|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)|
|Pro Version: Convertible, Dedicated DIN: DIN Only|
|Pro Version: Yes, Up to 40%, Dedicated DIN: Air Use Only|
|3/4 x 14 NPSM|