You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thermo by XS Scuba Din/Yoke Valve Pro 3300 PSI EANX0
Product OverviewXS Scuba's Valves are designed and manufactured for long life and heavy use. The Thermo by XS Scuba Pro Valve is no exception. Valve is made of marine grade brass with triple bright chrome plating for long life protection in salt water. Precision machined from high tension brass and chrome plated valve stems for years of service and corrosion free operation. The high-pressure seat is nylon. The Pro Valve will accommodate both Yoke and DIN regulators with its removable 230 bar (3,336 psi) DIN insert which can be removed using a 1/4" hex key wrench.
Easy grip soft rubber hand wheel with stainless steel insert ensures long life and large ribs make turning handle easy even when wearing gloves. Valve bonnets are copper crush washer sealed. Valve is equipped with a one-piece safety plug, has a 5/32" hex wrench dip tube for positive retention and 3/4" x 14 NPSM inlet threads which fit nearly all DOT aluminum and modern steel cylinders. All this and more makes this the valve of choice for the serious diver. The valve has a 3300 (230 bars) service pressure. Valve is Nitrox compatible up to 40%.
- 3/4 x 14 NPSM-Inlet
- HP Seat Teflon Coated
- Hex Wrench 5/32 Tighten Dip Tube
- Chromed Valve Stem
- Easy Grip Rubber Hand-Wheel
- Marine Grade Brass Triple Chromed Valve Body
- Nylon HP Seat Material
- Accommodate Both Yoke and DIN Regulators
- Clean for Pre-Blended Nitrox up to 40% Oxygen
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Body and Stems: Chromed Brass, Seat: Nylon with Teflon Coating|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)||Convertible|
|Nitrox Ready||Yes, Up to 40%|
|Thread Size||3/4 x 14 NPSM|