You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thermo by XS Scuba DIN Valve for Aluminum Cylinders 3000 PSI
Product OverviewXS Scuba's Valves are designed and manufactured for long life and heavy use. The Thermo by XS Scuba DIN Valve is no exception. Valve is made of marine grade brass with triple bright chrome plating for long life protection in salt water. Precision machined from high tension brass and chrome plated valve stems for years of service and corrosion free operation. The high-pressure seat is nylon. This dedicated 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN outlet allows use of DIN first stages regulators only.
Easy grip soft rubber hand wheel with stainless steel insert ensures long life and large ribs make turning handle easy even when wearing gloves. Valve bonnets are copper crush washer sealed. Valve is equipped with a one-piece safety plug, has a 5/32" hex wrench dip tube for positive retention and 3/4" x 14 NPSM inlet threads which fit nearly all DOT aluminum and modern steel cylinders. All this and more makes this the valve of choice for the serious diver. The valve has a 3000 psi (165 bars) service pressure. Valve is for air use only.
- 3/4 x 14 NPSM-Inlet
- HP Seat Teflon Coated
- Hex Wrench 5/32 Tighten Dip Tube
- Chromed Valve Stem
- Easy Grip Rubber Hand-Wheel
- Marine Grade Brass Triple Chromed Valve Body
- Nylon HP Seat Material
- Accommodate DIN Regulators, Dedicated 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Outlet
- Note: Air Only Valve
Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Body and Stems: Chromed Brass, Seat: Nylon with Teflon Coating|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)||DIN|
|Thread Size||3/4 x 14 NPSM|
|Body and Stems: Chromed Brass, Seat: Nylon with Teflon Coating|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)|
|3/4 x 14 NPSM|