You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thermo by XS Scuba Deluxe K-Valve
Product OverviewXS Scuba's Thermo Deluxe K-Valve is a 3/4"-14 NPSM inlet threaded valve used on 3,000 psi (200 bar) service pressure cylinders. Built for air use with a standard yoke outlet and a copper crush washer sealed 11/16" bonnet this valve will give you years of service. Valve body is built from marine grade triple bright chromed brass, which is highly corrosion resistant, and an easy grip rubber hand wheel. The valve stem is manufactured from precision machined high tensile brass with chrome plating for years of corrosion free service.
This high flow designed valve provides unsurpassed gas flow allowing optimum regulator performance with direct placement porting. The on/off seat assembly is machined from high tensile brass alloy is equipped with a nylon high pressure seat material and is Teflon plated for years of smooth operation. Each valve is 100% factory tested with an 8-step testing procedure to full working pressure and is CGA V9-2009 approved. The valve has a one-piece safety burst plug assembly and it is protected by the valve body to guard against damage in transport. This is one great valve.
- 3/4-14 NPSM Inlet
- Air Service
- Standard Yoke Outlet
- Hex Wrench Tighten Dip Tube
- 3,000 psi (200 bar) Service Pressure
- Copper Crush Washer Sealed 11/16 Bonnet
- Body Material: Marine-Grade Triple Bright Chromed Brass
- Highly Corrosion Resistant
- Easy Grip Rubber Hand Wheel
- Valve Stem: Machined High Tensile Brass with Chrome Plating
- On/Off Seat Assembly: Machined from High Tensile Brass Alloy
- On/Off Seat Assembly: Teflon Plated for Smooth Operation with Nylon Seal
- High Flow Designed Valve Provides Unsurpassed Gas Flow
- Direct Placement Porting for Optimum Regulator Performance
- Each Valve is 100% Factory Tested
- 8 Step Testing Procedure to Full Working Pressure
- CGA V9-2009 Approved
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Valve Body & Stem: Marine-Grade Chromed Brass, Hand Wheel: Rubber, Seat Assembly: Teflon Plated Brass Alloy with Nylon Seal|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)||Yoke|
|Nitrox Ready||No, Air Use|
|Thread Size||3/4-14 NPSM Inlet|
|Service Pressure||3,000 psi (200 bar)|