You have no items in your shopping cart.
Thermo by XS Scuba Crossbar with Isolator
Product OverviewThermo by XS Scuba's valve components are designed and manufactured for long life and heavy use. The Crossbar with Isolator is no exception. Crossbar is made of marine grade brass with triple bright chrome plating for long life protection in salt water. Precision machined from high tension brass and chrome plated valve stems for years of service and corrosion free operation. Easy grip soft rubber hand wheel with stainless steel insert ensures long life and large ribs make turning handle easy even when wearing gloves. On/Off seat built from high strength brass with nylon seat and Teflon plated for years of smooth operation. Valve bonnets are copper crush washer sealed. Crossbar with isolator is used to connect Thermo by XS Scuba's Right & Left Modular Valves (see SKU: XSSTMDV) to build a Thermo by XS Scuba Isolation Manifold. Crossbar center to center measurement is 8.46" (215mm); it has double barrel O-ring seals and is clean for pre-blended nitrox up to 40% oxygen.
- Connects Right & Left Modular Valves to Build a Thermo Isolation Manifold
- For Right & Left Modular Valves (see SKU: XSSTMDV)
- Center to Center 8.46 (215mm)
- Double Barrel O-Ring Seals
- Clean for Pre-Blended Nitrox up to 40% Oxygen
- Chrome Plated Durable Brass Crossbar and Valve Stem
- Teflon Coated Valve Seat
- Easy Grip Rubber Hand Wheel
- Nylon HP Seat Material
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Body and Stems: Chromed Brass, Seat: Nylon with Teflon Coating|
|Nitrox Ready||Yes, Up to 40%, Oxygen|
|Purpose||Used to Connect Thermo by XS Scuba's Right & Left Modular Valves|
|Compatibility||XS Scuba's Right & Left Modular Valves (see SKU: XSSTMDV)|
|Body and Stems: Chromed Brass, Seat: Nylon with Teflon Coating|
|Yes, Up to 40%, Oxygen|
|Used to Connect Thermo by XS Scuba's Right & Left Modular Valves|
|XS Scuba's Right & Left Modular Valves (see SKU: XSSTMDV)|