You have no items in your shopping cart.
The North Face Skagit Water Shoes for Men 8 Spackle Grey/Zinc Grey
|USA Men's Shoe Size||7||7½||8||8½||9||9½||10||10½||11||11½||12||13||14|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Skagit Water Shoe has a quick-drying mesh upper and a super-efficient drainage system to keep you comfortable throughout your water adventures. Upper: Quick-drying, lightweight, antimicrobial mesh upper for anti-odor protection. Thermoplastic urethane (TPU) film overlay on toe cap adds strength, durability, and protection. Mono-mesh screens prevent debris from entering the shoe while also allowing water to drain from the footbed. Toggle closure for easy adjustments and on/off. Sole Unit: Removable, perforated footbed insert allows easier cleaning and drying after use. EVA midsole drainage system that allows water to drain from the shoe during water activities for a surer foot design. Siped outsole has North Faces proprietary EXTS outsole traction system. Heel and tongue finger loops aid in on/off and hang to dry after use. A pair of Skagit Water Shoe weighs approximately 18.8 oz. (530 g).
- Quick-Drying Mesh Upper
- Super-Efficient Drainage System
- Keeps You Comfortable Thru-Out Water Adventures
- Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) Film Overlay Toe Cap:
Adds Strength, Durability, & Protection
- Mono-Mesh Screens:
Prevent Debris from Entering Shoe
Allows Water to Drain from Footbed
- Toggle Closure for Easy Adjustments & On/Off
- Heel & Tongue Finger Loops:
Aid -In On/Off
Allow Hang Dry After Use
- Sole Unit: Removable, Perforated Footbed Insert: Easier Cleaning & Drying
- EVA Midsole Drainage System:
Allows Water to Drain from Shoe
Great During Water Activities
Provides Surer Foot Design
- Siped Outsole: North Faces Proprietary EXTS Outsole Traction System
- Weight Approximately 18.8 oz. (530 g), Pair
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Mesh, TPU, EVA Foam, Plastic|
|Closure||Laces w/Toggle Lock|
Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU)
|Insole||Removable, Perforated Footbed Insert|
|Weight||Approx. 18.8 oz (530g) Pair|