You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tank to Tank Equalizer with Pressure Gauge
With the ability to equalize two scuba tanks with different pressures, divers can save a dive for their buddy team while in the field, on a boat, or anywhere an air compressor is not available. Whether a partially filled scuba tank was taken by mistake or an additional dive is desired yet the buddy team has only one full tank between them, now two tank levels can be equalized with both buddies commencing their dive with the same tank pressure. (Always dive with enough air to safely meet your object and have an additional safety margin of air for emergency scenarios.)
The Blue Reef Equalizer comes complete with; a durable 34" (86.36 cm) high pressure hose providing a service pressure of 350 bars (5,000 psi), two DIN or Yoke fittings manufactured with marine-grade chrome-plated brass, and an integrated bleeder unit with large impact resistant DIN/Yoke hand wheels. The pressure gauges provide both metric and imperial readouts of 0 to 350 bar and 0 to 5,000 psi. The Blue Reef Tank to Tank Equalizer with Pressure Gauge is rated for use with air only.
- Perfect for equalizing scuba cylinders for maximum air availability
- Durable construction with marine grade, chrome plated brass fittings
- Heavy-duty high pressure hose rated to 5000psi/350bar
- Easy to read gauges display both PSI and BAR up to 5000psi/350bar
- Hand wheels are simple to operate even when wearing gloves
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||HP|
|Materials||Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass Fittings|
|Length||34 (86.36 cm)|
|Working Pressure||350 bars (5,000 psi)|
|Purpose||Tank Air Equalization|
|Pressure Gauge Readout||350 bars (5,000 psi)|
|HP or LP|
|Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass Fittings|
|34 (86.36 cm)|
|350 bars (5,000 psi)|
|Tank Air Equalization|
|Pressure Gauge Readout|
|350 bars (5,000 psi)|