You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Tank Titan was developed for recreational divers, commercial divers, and everyday boaters as a better way to bring dive tanks on their boats. The Tank Titan was designed as a rugged, durable, lightweight, and boat friendly tank holder, that could be used on virtually any boat, and be easy to store. Tank Titan constructed their product out of a heavy duty P.V.C. Blend (similar to the material used to build inflatable life rafts).By creating an inflatable design, they are able to utilize the natural shock absorbing and cushioning effects. The end result is every boater can feel comfortable about safely transporting dive tanks to and from your favorite reef, wreck, or lobster hole while protecting the interior of your boat.
The Tank Titan works with 7.25" and 8.0" diameter cylinders. The tank holder comes with stainless-steel tie down support rings and includes base cushion discs, an air pump for inflation, a patch kit and mesh carry and storage bag. The Tank Titan Inflatable Dive Tank Holder is available in three models depending on your cylinder requirements. The two tank model measures (L x W x H) 27" x 14" x 19" (68.6cm x 35.6cm x 48.25cm). The four tank holder measures (L x W x H) 27" x 27" x 19" (68.6cm x 68.6cm x 48.25cm). The six tank holder measures (L x W x H) 40" x 27" x 19" (101.6cm x 68.6cm x 48.25cm).
- Developed for Recreational Divers, Commercial Divers, & Everyday Boaters
- Better Way to Bring Dive Tanks On Boats
- Rugged, Durable, Lightweight, & Boat Friendly Tank Holder
- Can-Be-Used-On Virtually Any Boat
- Easy to Store
- Heavy Duty P.V.C. Blend (similar to the material used to build inflatable life rafts)
- Utilize Natural Shock Absorbing & Cushioning Effects of Inflatable
- Feel Comfortable Safely Transporting Dive Tanks To-&-From Favorite Dive Sites
- Protects Interior of Boat
- Works w/7.25 & 8.0 Diameter Cylinders
- Stainless-Steel Tie Down Support Rings
Base Cushion Discs
Air Pump for Inflation
Mesh Carry & Storage Bag
- Available In 3-Models Depending On Cylinder Requirements
- 2-Tank Model
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 27 x 14 x 19 (68.6cm x 35.6cm x 48.25cm)
- 4-Tank Model
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 27 x 27 x 19 (68.6cm x 68.6cm x 48.25cm)
- 6-Tank Model
Dimensions: (L x W x H) 40 x 27 x 19 (101.6cm x 68.6cm x 48.25cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Cylinder Transport Device|
|Capacity||2, 4 or 6 Cylinders|
|Cylinder Size (Diameters)||7.25 & 8.0|
(L x W x H) 27 x 14 x 19 (68.6cm x 35.6cm x 48.25cm)
(L x W x H) 27 x 27 x 19 (68.6cm x 68.6cm x 48.25cm)
(L x W x H) 40 x 27 x 19 (101.6cm x 68.6cm x 48.25cm)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The two tanks fits perfectly under the back hatch of the stern storage on my Catalina 387. It keeps them upright and accessible from the rear step hatch without opening the whole back area storage.