You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThis is the easy way to check the pressure in your tank! Have DIN Tanks, and are tired of mounting your complete regulator rig on them to check cylinder pressure? This chrome plated, marine grade solid brass DIN Tank Pressure Checker comes equipped with a pressure gauge that reads 5,000 psi (350 bars). High Pressure Gauge is incased in an impact resistant rubber boot has DIN threaded end with large hand wheel for easy mounting even with gloved hands. Gauge has a switch style bleed-off valve fitting for easy-detachment. DIN thread plastic protector cap included. Pressure Checker makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Easy-Way to Check Tank Pressure
- Material: Chrome-Plated, Marine Grade Solid-Brass
- Read-Out: 5000 psi (350 bars) Pressure Gauge
- Spring Loaded Push Button Bleeder
- Designed for DIN Threaded Cylinder Valves
- Large Hand Wheels for Easy Threading w/Gloved Hands
- Impact Resistant Rubber Gauge Boot
- Includes Plastic Protector Cap
- Great Save-A-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Check Cylinder Pressure, DIN Valve Cylinders|
|Materials||Chrome-Plated, Marine Grade Solid-Brass|
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi (350 bars)|
|Threads||Male DIN to Female Valve|