You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThis is the easy way to check the pressure in your tank! Have both DIN and Yoke Tanks, and are tired of mounting your complete regulator on them to check cylinder pressure? This chrome-plated, marine grade solid-brass DIN and Yoke Tank Pressure Checker comes equipped with a pressure gauge that has a readout of 0 to 5,000psi (0 to 350 bars). The gauge face provides both imperial (outer readings) and metric (inner reading) for quick and easy pressure checking.
The high-pressure gauge is incased in an impact resistant rubber boot has DIN threaded end with large hand wheel for easy mounting even with gloved hands. Switch style bleed-off valve fitting for easy detachment. Yoke adapter threads directly on the DIN threaded end for use with yoke valves.
- Chrome-Plated Marine Grade Brass Construction
- Switch Style Bleeder
- 5000 psi (350 bars) Pressure Gauge
- Impact Resistant Rubber Gauge Boot
- Large DIN Hand Wheels for Easy Threading with Gloved Hands
- Yoke Adapter w/Yoke Screw
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Check Cylinder Pressure On DIN/Yoke Valve Cylinders|
|Materials||Chromed Brass, Rubber and Plastic|
|Readout||Outer Reading: 0 to 5000 psi
Inner Reading: 0 to 350 bars
|Threads||Male DIN to Female Valve
Threaded Yoke Adapter