You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewProtect the bottom of your cylinders from dings, nicks, and dents with this self-draining tank boot. Boot will fit most 8" cylinder bottoms. This boot is also equipped with a hexagon-shaped outer lip to prevent the cylinder from rolling when lying down or during transport. Boot is made from corrosion proof plastic material.
- Fits 8 Diameter Cylinders
- For Aluminum Flat Bottom Tanks
- Protect Cylinder Base from Damage
- Internal Ribbed Self-Draining Design
- Hexagon Outer Lip Prevents Rolling
- Corrosion Proof Plastic Construction
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Cylinder Size||Diameter: 8.0|
|Flat or Round Bottom||Flat|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I ordered 2 aluminum 80 tanks and the boots that allegedly fit them. Tanks were great, boots don't come anywhere near fitting; they're way too big. Not worth time/money to send them back.
I'm sorry those boot's didn't work. You actually purchased the 8' ones(which only work on the AL100's). An aluminum 80 takes a 7.25' boot. We should have caught this also. I'm sending you an email to help you fix the issue!