You have no items in your shopping cart.
Surf-Fur Waterproof Parka
|Height (in)||up to 5'1"||5'2"-5'5"||5'6"-5'10"||5'11"-6"||6' and up||6' and up||6' and up|
|Weight (lbs)||up to 105||105-130||135-165||165-185||185-225||up to 275||up to 300|
|Torso Length Diagonal (in)||46"||51"||54"||56"||60"||62"||66"|
|Length of coat in front (in)||38"||40"||41½"||43"||45"||47½"||50"|
|Length of coat in back (in)||44"||46"||47½"||49"||51"||53½"||57"|
|Weight of coat (lbs)||1.8||1.8||2.8||3||3||3.1||3.1|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe Water Parka is the ultimate protective garment for any Waterman! The fully wind-proof and water-proof Water Parka is lightweight yet extremely protective and warm for cold morning surf checks or gusty boat rides. This is made from a bonded polyester thermoplastic urethane (TPU) fleece and is only one layer. It is long enough to protect you while bending over, changing under or wearing it to protect your car seat from your wet wetsuits. Guaranteed to keep you warm and comfortable in almost any situation!
Whether you are diving in the tropics, surfing at Mavericks, or taking the boat out for a sunset cruise, the Water Parka is designed to protect you from the harsh elements yet still "breathes" so you won't overheat. Why not enjoy your time near the water hanging out at the perfect temperature instead of shivering and dreaming of the hot shower? Parka has hidden slit pockets that allow hands to easily access interior for quick changes. The garment has a built-in neck warmer, inner hook and loop pocket and is reversible. The Parka is machine washable and is designed for quick drying. Brave the elements in your Surf-Fur Water Parka!
- Bonded Polyester Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) Fleece
- Longer Back Hem for Added Protection
- Surf-Fur's Wind/Waterproof Fabric:
Specifically Engineered to Keep You½:
- Warm and Dry
Sheltered from the Cold
- Hidden Slit Pockets: Allow Hands to Easily Access Interior for Quick Changes
- Built in Neck Warmer
- Inner Hook & Loop Closure Pocket
- Hood with Barrel-Lock Pull Cords
- Barrel-Lock Cord Wrist Closures
- Front Snap Closures
- Flat-Lock Stitched Seams for Added Comfort
- Machine Washable
- Quick Dry
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Polyester Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) Fleece|
|Closure||Snap Buttons, Pull Cords w/Barrel Locks|
|Construction||Flat-Lock Stitched Seams|
|Pockets||Slit Pockets, Inner Hook & Loop Closure Pocket|