You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewStorm Whistle:
The Storm Whistle is a great and useful accessory for divers and rescue teams alike! It comes with the ability to produce a loud sound which draws significant attention from as far as 0.5 miles (0.8 km) away. Designed to enable a unique sound to be heard underwater up to a depth of 50' (15.25m), the product could literally prove to be a life-saver! With a rating of 120 dB, it is about 75% more powerful than other safety whistles on the market. A patent-pending harmonic chamber makes sure that water does not enter the space that produces the signal-noise, enhancing this whistle's durability. You can find the product in multiple attractive colors so that you can spot it quickly for use in an emergency. The Storm Whistle is the ideal choice for protection on the high seas! Storm Whistle is available in multiple colors.
- All-Weather Safety Whistle
- Loudest Whistle on the Market
- Surface or Underwater Signaling
- Decibel Rating of 120 dB
- Heard Underwater, Up to 50' (15.25m)
- Heard as Far-Away as 0.5 mile (0.8 km)
- Power Rating Over 75% Greater than Other Referee & Safety Whistles
- Used by: Diver's, Navy Rescue Boats, Boaters and Search & Rescue Teams
- Heard-Clearly Above Noisy Howling Wind & Virtually Any Competing Sound
- Crowd Noise or Roar of Loud Engine Won't Overpower-the-Sound of Storm Whistle
- Patent Pending Harmonic Chamber
- Made in the USA
- Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|dB Rating||120 dB|
|Material||Plastic & Steel|
|Audible Range||On Land: 0.5 mile (80.8 km)
Underwater: Up to 50' (15.25m)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The whistle I needed was " wind storm ", but the product that arrived from scuba.com was the same manufacturers " storm whistle ". Both whistles have the same purpose of use, but pointed out that customers are not satisfied if products with names and shapes different from the products on the Website are posted. Scuba.com admitted honestly and did the procedure to quickly refund the mistake I pointed out. I realized that scuba.com is a company that does not betray customers trust regardless of the amount of items purchased. I would like to continue shopping at scuba.com in the future.