You have no items in your shopping cart.
Standard Pocket Mask with Case
Product OverviewThe most widely used CPR mask in the world! Since the introduction of the Pocket Mask, Laerdal has been providing high quality barrier solutions for over 40 years. The Laerdal Pocket Mask is especially designed to be used by the professional rescuer and first responder. It offers superior protection for both rescuer and victim. The Laerdal Pocket Mask combines a low resistance one-way valve with a disposable 3M Filtrate hydrophobic filter to help prevent the passage of liquid sand secretions. The distance to the patient allows the rescuer to check patient's mouth color, secretions and chest movement. Mask provides 99% viral and bacterial filter efficacy, has a pre-inflated cuff for effective and good seal, and can be used on adults, children and infants. The filter is replaceable and the mask is a latex-free design. Mask comes in a convenient plastic storage case.
- Designed for Use by Professional Rescuer & First Responder
- Excellent Protection for both Rescuer and Victim
- Superior Protection Thru-a-One-Way Valve and Filter
- Greater than 99 % Viral and Bacterial Filter Efficacy
- Pre-Inflated Cuff for Effective and Good Seal
- Allows Rescuer to Check Mouth Color, Secretions & Chest Movement
- Can-be-Used-On Adult, Child and Infant
- Replaceable, Disposable One-Way Valve and Filter
- Latex-Free Design
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Administer Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation|
|Compatibility||Adult, Child and Infant|
|Filtration||99 % Viral and Bacterial Filter Efficacy|
|Administer Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation|
|Adult, Child and Infant|
|99 % Viral and Bacterial Filter Efficacy|