You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Stahlsac story is simple. More than 40 years ago, Emil Stahl immersed himself in his craft and set out to construct a better, stronger, more durable watersports bag. Adventure is what moved him, compelled him, so he labored until he created the world's toughest and most versatile adventure luggage for travelers and watersport enthusiasts. Fast forward, and today Stahlsac stays true to its founder's vision. Stahlsac's community of adventurer's travel through all conditions-warm and cold, wet and dry-to the farthest reaches of the planet. With every corner of the earth they inhabit, they need a bag that can get them there. Stahlsac is the world's highest quality travel bag-from travel roller bags and mesh bags to a completely waterproof adventure line. Stahlsac means Steel Bag in German, and that's as simple as it gets. True to their name, Stahlsac construct bags as tough as steel, so travelers can Go Anywhere.
Whether you travel hands free or simply need a bag to transport wet gear from one place to another, Stahlsac has a variety of mesh backpacks and duffels for any amount of gear. Tough, snag-resistant mesh and 420 denier nylon pack cloth with reinforced bottom, and thoughtfully placed wet and dry pockets and other logical solutions, keep your gear organized. With different colors and sizes to choose from, we have a tough, dependable mesh bag for any situation that holds everything...except water.
Stahlsac Panama Mesh Backpack is a great travel destination bag. The nice thing about a mesh bag is it allows you to bring your travel gear bag when security is an issue, and once you arrive at your diving destination you can transfer you gear to the mesh bag and use it instead of getting the travel bag wet. This feature also gives you the option, at the end of the diving day, to submerge the entire bag into the wash tank on the dock or resort and rinse you gear while still in the bag. After rinsing simple hang, the bag up and let your gear drip and air dry, ready for your next day of diving.
Stahlsac Panama Mesh Backpack is the original design features two high density foam padded shoulder straps, extra durable polyester mesh, top and side grab handles and Stahlsac unique zippered dry pocket inside combines with a wet pocket outside. The bottom uses reinforced 18-gauged PVC nylon. The Panama Mesh Backpack measures (H x W x D) 28 x 15 x 15" (71.1 x 38.1 x 38.1cm), has a volume of 6,300 cubic inches (103.24L) and weighs 1.5 lbs (0.68kg) when empty. Bag is available in multiple colors.
- Great Travel Destination Bag
- High Density Foam Padded Shoulder Straps
- Top Grab Carry Handle
- Extra Durable Polyester Mesh
- Reinforced 18-Gauged PVC Nylon Bottom
- Rinse & Dry Gear in Bag
- Wet Pocket Outside
- Zippered Dry Pocket Inside
- Dimensions: (H x W) 28 x 15 x 15 (71.1 x 38.1 x 38.1cm)
- Volume: 6,300 cu. in. (103.24L)
- Weight (empty): 1.5 lbs (0.68kg)
- Available-In Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements (H x W x D)||28 x 15 x 15 (71.1 x 38.1 x 38.1cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||6,300 cu. in. (103.24L)|
|Weighs (empty)||1.5 lbs (0.68kg)|
|Closure||Top Opening: Drawstring Closure w/Barrel Lock
|Material||Polyester Mesh & 18-Gauged PVC Nylon|
|Type||Mesh Gear Backpack Bag|
|Handles||Adjustable, Padded Shoulder Straps
Top Grab Handles
Took this to Mexico for a week snorkeling. Packed - fins, 3mm wetsuit, snorkel, mask, rasher, hat, towel. Dry side had 2 cameras, shirt. Small front pocket for keys and glasses. Sturdy, easy to organize. Perfect!