You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sporasub Spitfire Fins, Black
|US Men's Shoe Size||4.5-5.5||5.5-6.5||7-8||8.5-9.5||10.5-11||12-13|
|US Women's Shoe Size||6.5-7.5||7.5-8.5||9-10||10.5-11.5||12.5-13||--|
|Euro Shoe Size||37-39||39-40||41-42||43-44||45-46||47-48|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Sporasub Spitfire is a Fin with foot pockets made from thermoplastic rubber (TPR) with dual different hardness in order to combine the best in comfort and performance. The green parts have a stiffness of just 40 shore (durometer), offering a soft and comfortable contact with the ankle and toes. The black parts have a stiffness of 90 shore, which allows the foot pocket to transmit power to the fin blade without dispersion. The Spitfire features anti slip patterns on the heel for walking on slippery surfaces. The detachable non-vented blade is made from polypropylene plastic with a 22° degrees angled blade, has 2 water rails to eliminate skidding and greatly improve performance. The blade length is 23.4" (59.4 cm). The foot pockets heel tab is easy to grab making donning and doffing a breeze and the open toe design adds comfort. Fins are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Dual Hardness Foot Pocket Design
- Foot Pocket Made from Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR)
- Combines the Best in Comfort and Performance
- Soft 40 Shore (Durometer) for Comfort of Ankle and Toes
- Hard 90 Shore (Durometer) Allows Foot Pocket to Transmit Power to Blade w/o Dispersion
- Anti Slip Heel Patterns for Walking-On Slippery Surfaces
- Detachable Non-Vented Long Blade Design
- Blade Material: Polypropylene Plastic
- 2 Water Rails: Eliminates Skidding & Greatly Improve Performance
- Blade Angle: 22°: Degrees
- Heel Tab: Easy to Grab Making Donning and Doffing a Breeze
- Open Toe Design Adds Comfort
- Blade Length: 23.4 (59.4 cm)
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Blade: Polypropylene Plastic, Foot Pocket: Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR), 40/90 Shore|
|Dimensions||Blade Length: 23.4 (59.4 cm)|
|Blade Angle||22°: Degrees|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Blade: Polypropylene Plastic, Foot Pocket: Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR), 40/90 Shore|
|Blade Length: 23.4 (59.4 cm)|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|