You have no items in your shopping cart.
SPORASUB SP1 WRIST COMPUTER
Product OverviewSP1 is a wrist computer specifically conceived for free-diving and spear-fishing. SP1 features all functions of modern digital watches (time, date, chronograph, countdown timer, daily alarm, dual time) and a dive mode. The Dive mode activates automatically with the water contact and resumes automatically after around 30 seconds from the water exit. During the dive, the display will show in real time: Instant depth, dive time and water temperature. Once on the surface, the SP1 indicates automatically the surface time. SP1 records up to 200 dives. The data stored for each single dive is sequence number of the dive, date and time, water temperature, duration of the dive and maximum depth.
Current Time Mode Display:
The SP1 will display time in hour, minutes and seconds. The time can be displayed in a 12 or 24-hour format. In the current time mode, the user can also navigate to display the month, date, day of the week, hourly chime, daily alarm and temperature display. The computer has an auto calendar from 2000 to 2099
The chronographer mode has a resolution of 1/100 of a second with a range of 99 hours, 59 minutes and 59.99 seconds. The chronograph mode can also display a split time function.
Countdown Timer Mode:
In the countdown timer mode the SP1 has a resolution of 1 second with a range of 99 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds. The computer will beep once per minute for the last 10 minutes, beep once per 10 second for the last minute and beep once per second for the last 5 seconds. The SP1 will also beep for 30 seconds when countdown is to zero.
The SP1 Computer has a diver selectable feature for sea or lake (fresh) water environments and to display depth information in feet or meters. There is no need to activate the computer, it will automatically activate when submerged to 5' (1.5 meters) and will deactivate when depth is less than 5' (1.5 meters). Once you're diving, the SP1 will display current dive duration, depth, dive site, current time, maximum depth and water temperature. The depth resolution of the SP1 is 0.328' (0.1 meter) with a maximum depth of 330' (100 meters). All critical dive information is automatically placed in the computer dive log memory for later retrieval.
The SP1 can be set to read temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius with a resolution of 1°F / 1°C and a range from 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to +60°C).
Dive Recall Mode:
The SP1 Computer has a maximum record storage capacity of 199 and each dive recorded contains record number, starting time and date, dive duration, maximum dive depth minimum water temperature, dive site indication, and a delete current/previous/all records function.
The SP1 Computer has 4 mode buttons for navigating through all functions. The EL" button will activate the computers backlight for viewing information in low light conditions. The SP1 is powered by a 3-volt CR2032 battery and comes with a comprehensive owner's manual.
- Specifically Conceived for Free-Diving and Spear-Fishing
- Features All Functions of Modern Digital Watches
- Time, Date, Chronograph, Countdown Timer, Daily Alarm and Dual Time
- Automatic Activation
- 12 / 24 Hour Format
- Temperature Display
- Imperial or Metric Display
- Maximum Depth Display
- Salt or Fresh Water Selectable
- Chronographer Mode Resolution 1/100 of a Second
- Countdown Timer Mode
- Dive Mode
- Maximum Depth Range: 330' (100 meters)
- Dive Recall Mode: Capacity 199 Dives
- 4 Mode Buttons for Navigating Functions
- Backlight for Lowlight Conditons
- Power: 3 Volt CR2032 Battery
- Wrist Mount Design
- Comprehensive Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Depth Display||330' (100 meters)|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||3 Volt CR2032 Battery|