You have no items in your shopping cart.
Spare Air Xtreme 6 Complete Mini Scuba Kit
Product OverviewSpare Air now has a complete light weight, compact mini Scuba kit. The Xtreme 6 Complete Mini Scuba Kit is a great and handy tool for any diver. Great for snorkeling adventures when you see something interesting below and you want to spend some time getting a closer look. Maybe you want to check out a new dive location without all the hassle of a full Scuba rig? Drop something overboard this kit makes for easy and quick retravel. Fouled prop? Dislodge debris quick and easy. The kit has tons of applications.
The Spare Air Xtreme 6 Complete Mini Scuba Kit consists of a 6-cu. ft. cylinder of air that provides up to 20 minutes of breathing at depths less than 20' (6m). Weighing under 5 lbs. (2.3 kg) it is the lightest weight system on the market. Priced competitively compared to other similar systems. The 6.0 cubic foot (170 liters) cylinder measures (L x Dia.)14" x 3.25" (36 cm x 8.3 cm) has a service pressure of 3000 psi (207 bars), weighs 4.95 lbs. (2.3 kg) when full.
Valve/first stage combo, mini pressure gauge, and incorporates the Spare Air Snorkelator.
The Snorkelator incorporates a modified IST 3D Flex Dry Snorkel. While IST doesn't claim to have "re-invented" the snorkel, the 3D Flex Dry is pretty-close to it! IST's 3D Flex Dry's special top has not 1 but 4 valves, each capable of blocking the air entrance independently. If the snorkeler unintentionally submerges the top part of the snorkel (i.e. looking from side to side), a conventional dry snorkel will have its only air passage closed off completely as soon as it senses buoyancy change but in the same situation with a IST 3D Snorkel, only the valves that are underwater will shut while the others will remain open, providing an unobstructed breathing path. Apart from the special quad-valve dry top, the IST 3D Snorkel is also equipped with a large purge valve and swiveling snorkel keeper. The flex tube section will fall away from the divers' face. The Snorkelator has a switch to close off the snorkel function when you're ready to submerge and breathe from the Scuba regulator.
The Snorkelator has a switch to close off the snorkel function when you're ready to submerge and breathe from the Scuba regulator. The Snorkelator measures approximately (L x W x Dia.) 18" x 5" x 3", weighs 9.08 oz. (257.4 g), is made from corrosion and impact resistant ABS plastic. The regulator has a dependable balanced piston first stage with a downstream demand valve second stage. The first-stage regulator threads directly into the neck of the cylinder eliminating the need or bulk of a cylinder valve, first stage has a sure grip on/off valve hand-wheel that is easy to turn even with gloved hands. The first stage is equipped with three 3/8"-24 UNF threaded low pressure ports and one 7/16"-20 UNF threaded high pressure port on the marine grade black chrome platted brass body for corrosion resistance and long life. The first stage has an Integrated pressure relief, second stage comes equipped with a 27" (68.6cm) flexible hose equipped with 90 degrees swivel (brass) adapters on both the first and second stage sides.
The regulator second stage also comes equipped with a regulator necklace to keep the Snorkelator ready for when you need it. The systems harness consists of a standard 2" (5cm) webbing waist strap and nylon latch style weight belt buckle. The cylinder holster is designed to fit the 6 cubic foot cylinder and the waist strap has dual hook and loop fastener weight pockets. Weight pocket has a D-ring for accessory attachment. The strap, holster and pockets are all made from durable nylon fabrics. Adapters both the Scuba tank and air compressor refill adapters come with the kit. Note: All Spare Air cylinders meet certificated specifications of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) with DOT-3AA specification and Transport Canada Safety and Security (TC) with TC-3AAM specifications.
- Complete Light Weight, Compact Mini Scuba Kit
- Grab Unit & You're Ready for Your Next Dive & Snorkeling Adventure
- No Longer Limited to Surface & Quick Underwater Swims
- Snorkelers Can Take Occasional Deeper Dives to Explore Shallows
- Less Equipment than Full Diver Requires
- Perfect for Situations Where-You-Want to Jump in Water Quickly w/o Full Gear
- Great for:
Retrieve Dropped Items in Water
Check on Boat Propeller / Anchor Line / Perform Boat Maintenance
Short-Term Pleasure Snorkel / Dive in Shallow Water
Underwater Hunting - for Scallops, Lobsters or Urchins
- Easy-Dive Solution to Make Diving Simpler & Quicker
- Mini Scuba Kit Includes:
6-cu. ft. Cylinder
Easy-Dive Kit Valve/First Stage Combo
Second Stage Regulator
Mini Pressure Gauge
Air Compressor/Scuba Tank Refill Adapters
- Spare Air Snorkelator:
- Patented Technology: Combines Snorkel w/Any Diving Regulator
- Creates a Truly Unique Experience
- Simplifying Scuba Equipment
- Snorkelator Will Optimize the Way-You-Dive
- Top-of-the-Line Dry Snorkel
- IST 3D Flex Dry Snorkel:
- Special Dry Top Has Not 1 But 4 Valves
- Each Valve Capable of Blocking Air Entrance Independently
- Valve Submerged Closes Tube w/Remaining Valves Open to Breathe
- Special Quad-Valve Dry Top Design
- Large Purge Valve and Swiveling Snorkel Keeper
- Flex Tube Section Fall-Away from Divers' Face
- Regulator Connection:
- Core of Snorkelator: Strategically Placed O-Rings
- O-Rings, Magic Rings of Rubber, Seal Off the 2-Air Sources
- Allows Diver to Seamlessly Switch Between Regulator and Snorkel
- Easy-Use Switch Assembly, Snorkel/Regulator
- Dimensions: (L x W x Dia.) 18 x 5 x 3(45.7 cm x 12.7 cm x 7.6 cm)
- Weight: 9.08 oz. (257.4 g)
- Materials: ABS Plastic& Silicone Rubber
- Depth Rating: 20' (6m)
- Regulator First Stage/Valve:
- Balanced Piston Design
- Regulator/Valve Threads Directly into Neck of Cylinder
- Eliminates Need or Bulk of Cylinder Valve
- Sure-Grip On/Off Valve Hand-Wheel, Easy to Turn Even w/Gloved Hands
- Three 3/8-24 UNF Threaded Low Pressure Ports
- One 7/16-20 UNF Threaded High Pressure Port
- Marine Grade Chrome Platted Brass Body for Corrosion Resistance & Long Life
- Second Stage Regulator:
- Downstream Demand Valve Design
- Durable &d Reliable
- Easy Breathing Thru-Snorkelator or Cylinder Air Supply
- Materials: Plastic & Chromed Brass
- 90 degrees Swivel (brass) Adapters On-Both-First & Second Stage Sides
- Regulator Necklace
- 27 (68.6cm) Flexible Hose
- Systems Harness:
- Custom Harness Design
- Durable Nylon Construction
- Pockets for Optional Soft Weight Pouches to Offset Buoyancy
- Complete w/Nylon Webbing Waist Belt
- D-Ring for Attachment of Accessory Items
- Cylinder Holster
- Nylon Latch-Style Waist Buckle
- 6-cu. ft. Aluminum Cylinder
- Provide Approximately 20 Minutes of Dive Time
- Aluminum Alloy Design
- Won't Rust Like Steel Cylinders
- Service Pressure: 3000 psi (200 bar)
All Catalina Cylinders Meet Certificated Specifications of the US Department of Transportation (DOT) with DOT-3AL
Meet Specification of the Transport Canada Safety and Security (TC) with TC-3ALM
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Piston|
|LP Ports||Three 3/8-24 UNF Thread|
|HP Ports||One 7/16-20 UNF Thread|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Regulator Materials||Chromed Brass, Plastic|
|Hose Length||27 (68.6cm)|
|Snorkel Materials||ABS Plastic & Silicone Rubber|
|Entry Style||Dry Top|
|Corrugated Lower Tube||Yes|
|Harness Material||Nylon Webbing & Fabric
|Waist Strap||2 (5cm) Nylon Webbing w/Latch-Style Buckle|
|Weight Integrated||Yes, Soft Weight Compatible|
|Pressure||3000 psi (207 bar)|
|Weight||4.95 lbs. (2.3 kg) Full|
|Buoyancy Full||-1.5 lbs. (-680.4 g)|
|1'st Stage Type|
|Three 3/8-24 UNF Thread|
|One 7/16-20 UNF Thread|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|Downstream Demand Valve|
|Chromed Brass, Plastic|
|ABS Plastic & Silicone Rubber|
|Corrugated Lower Tube|
|Nylon Webbing & Fabric
|2 (5cm) Nylon Webbing w/Latch-Style Buckle|
|Yes, Soft Weight Compatible|
|3000 psi (207 bar)|
|4.95 lbs. (2.3 kg) Full|
|-1.5 lbs. (-680.4 g)|