You have no items in your shopping cart.
Snorkelpro by Scubapro Currents Snorkel Vest, Yellow
Product OverviewA little additional buoyancy lets you enjoy a lot of effortless snorkeling fun. This easy-to-use high-visibility yellow vest keeps you safe and secure and increases the fun factor while snorkeling by providing some extra buoyancy support as you're kicking around on the surface. That way, you can comfortably and confidently focus all your energies on the vibrant colors and sea life darting in and out of the rocks and coral reefs just below. One size fits all so this snorkeling vest can be shared with friends and family; adjustable straps with squeeze-style" side-release buckles lets you achieve a snug fit, increasing your in-water comfort. Vest is made from durable nylon fabric with urethane laminated interior and has radio frequency (RF) welded seams for an airtight air cell. Inflation and deflation is provided via a chest mounted stem valve. The bladder has taped and sewn edges for added strength and durability.
- Additional Buoyancy Lets You Enjoy Effortless Snorkeling Fun
- Easy-to-Use High-Visibility Yellow Vest
- Keeps You Safe and Secure, Increases Fun Factor
- Comfortably and Confidently Focus On Vibrant Colors & Sea Life On Rocks and Coral Reefs Below
- One Size Fits All, Fits the Family & Friends
- Adjustable Straps w/ Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
- Straps: Lets You Achieve Snug Fit, Increasing In-Water Comfort
- Durable Nylon Fabric w/Urethane Laminated Interior
- Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
- Chest Mounted Stem Valve for Easy Inflation/Deflation
- Taped and Sewn Edges for Added Strength and Durability
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Vest Body||Chest Mount (Horse Collar)|
|Waist Strap||Yes, w/ Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles|
|Oral Inflator||Yes, Stem Valve|
|Materials||Nylon Fabric w/Urethane Laminated Interior|