You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewEver lose your mask and snorkel while snorkeling or scuba diving? Now, instead of watching your mask and snorkel sink irretrievably into the depths of the ocean (where they will damage or kill coral and marine life), watch them float on the surface with this new, unique flotation device designed to stop your mask and snorkel from sinking when you're swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, free diving, or simply cleaning the hull of your boat. Insert your snorkel into the Snorkel Buoy, and forget about it. You just leave it in place forever! The correct placement has about 2" (5cm) of the snorkel visible as it protrudes above the water's surface. Once in place, it never needs to be removed. As long as your mask is securely attached to your snorkel with a strong snorkel-keeper, they will both stay afloat. Snorkel Buoy is designed to fit most hard snorkels (does not work on flexible/soft snorkels), and is suitable for both saltwater and freshwater use. It will support a GoPro mount and camera. The red and white colors resemble the colors of a Diver Down" dive flag, with the diagonal white stripe. The bright color makes the Snorkel Buoy easy to see. Free divers like to leave their snorkels on the surface this is ideal for them! The special buoyant foam should not affect the user's buoyancy when scuba diving or snorkeling below the surface.
- Ever Lose Your Mask & Snorkel While Snorkeling or Scuba Diving?
- Don't Watch Your Mask & Snorkel Sink Beyond Your Reach
- Watch Them Float On-the-Surface w/Snorkel Buoy
- Unique½:Flotation Device Designed to Stop Mask & Snorkel from Sinking
- Great for Swimming, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving, Free Diving, or Simply Cleaning Hull of Your Boat
- Insert Snorkel into Snorkel Buoy, & Forget-About-It
- Leave-It-In-Place Forever
- Correct Placement About 2 (5cm) of Snorkel½:Visible Above Water's Surface
- Once In-Place, It Never Needs-to-Be-Removed
- Designed to Fit Most Hard Snorkels (does not work on flexible/soft snorkels)
- Suitable for Both Saltwater & Freshwater Use
- Will Support GoPro Mount & Camera
- Red & White Colors Resemble Colors of Diver Down Dive Flag
- Bright Color Makes Snorkel Buoy Easy-to-See
- Free Divers Like to Leave Snorkels On Surface, Ideal for Them
- Special Buoyant Foam Should Not Affect User's Buoyancy
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Mask & Snorkel Floatation Device|
|Color||Red & White|
|Mask & Snorkel Floatation Device|
|Red & White|