You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sink the Stink 1/4 fl. oz. (7.4 ml) Pack
Product OverviewSink the Stink is a natural, environmentally friendly, state of the art product, specifically formulated for the diving, surfing and water sports community. Sink the Stink biologically eliminates the odors commonly found in neoprene wet suits, BCDs and dive skins, including urine, mildew and other gnarly smells that can knock the Oakley's right off your face. Water sports odors are produced by bacteria, called f±stinkers", found in both salt and fresh water. Stinker bacteria consume organic matter like algae, bacteria, pollution, waste matter and urine. When a stinker starts munching, it produces a minute amount of foul-smelling waste products. When billions and billions of stinkers have lunch in your wet suit or dive skin, you have a serious problem.
Sink the Stink is a synergistic mixture of four special odor destroying bacteria cultures which are kept in a state of suspended animation while packaged in their bottle. As soon as the Sink the Stink concentrate is mixed with warm water, its bugs spring into action and start a seek and destroy mission on the organic waste matter they find in neoprene, nylon, Polartec and other items immersed in the solution. Sink the Stink microbes eat and reproduce very aggressively, but unlike their obnoxious, flatulent cousins, they produce only odorless carbon dioxide and water. Soon the Stinker bacteria are out of food and out of luck.
Sink the Stink forms a biofilm that penetrates deep into neoprene, eliminating urine and other contaminants absorbed under pressure. This deep cleaning is impossible with shampoos and cleaners used at one atmosphere. When the Sink the Stink microbes have done their job, they quietly expire leaving behind a thoroughly clean environment. Sink the Stink is ready to use. Dispense the 0.25 fl. oz. (7.4 ml) turtle into 5 to 10 gallons (19 to 38 liters) of warm water (A eight to quarter-filled bathtub). Packs are perfect companions for the traveling diver.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.