You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIf you dive you need to have silicone grease in your save-a-dive kit. Silicone grease permeates the surface and engages the material in an in-depth conditioning cycle that lasts for several weeks until more is applied. The product conditions most rubber items and is used in a flexible gasket capacity to seal items such as O-rings against their housings, without cracking or splitting the rubber.
Used by underwater photographers for their camera housings and divers that dive with lights computers, metal detectors, or any accessory items that has O-Ring seals. Great alternative and less expensive lubricant if only diving air, silicone grease will do the job, keep O-rings and gasket seals supple and flexible so they can perform protective sealing of your equipment . The grease is a 0.25 fl. oz. (7.4 ml) re-sealable jar container and is small enough to carry with you on all dives.
- Increases Life of Rubber Products
- Great for O-Ring Seals
- Conditions and Permeates Rubber Surfaces
- Great for:
Air Regulator Rebuilds
Metal Detectors and More
- Food Grade Silicone Grease
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Size||0.25 fl. oz. (7.4 ml)|
|Grade||Food Grade Silicone|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
NOT ONLY GREAT FOR DIVE APPLICATIONS BUT MULTIPLE USES AROUNDTHE HOUSE AND AUTOMOBILE. USE SPARINGLY AND MAKE LIFE SLIDE BY WITH EASE.