You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewLooks old school", but the all new Triton by Sherwood is a new fin with three vents between the foot pocket and blade that provide additional thrust on the down kick and decrease drag on the up kick or recovery. Foot pocket shape and size derived from years of research to satisfy the most exciting requirements for comfort and power. The Triton Fin is positively buoyant and floats if they come off. This open heel fin has adjustable straps with quick-release buckles and a large heel pull tab that combined for easy donning and doffing. The fin blades ribbed design focuses the water down the length of the blade for increased power and thrust. The Sherwood Triton Fins are made from a lightweight, durable Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) material. Recent testing by Scuba Lab shows the Sherwood Triton as best for power & acceleration and Sport Diver Magazine gave then the Editor's choice award for 2015. Fins weigh only 3.9 lbs. (1.77 kg) per pair making them great for travel.
- Looks Old School, But Derived from Years of Research
- 3-Vents Between Foot Pocket and Blade
- Vents: Adds Thrust on Down Kick & Decrease Drag on Up Kick
- Foot Pocket Shape & Size: Satisfy Most Exciting Requirements for Comfort & Power
- Positive Buoyant, Floats
- Open Heel Design
- Adjustable Straps with Quick-Release Buckles
- Squeeze-Style Side-Release Designed Buckles
- Large Heel Pull Tab
- Strap & Pull Tab: Provide Easy Donning and Doffing
- Blades Ribbed Design: Focuses Water Down Length of Blade
- Ribs: Increased Power and Thrust
- Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Sport Diver Magazine 2015 Editors Choice
- Scuba Labs Choice for Power & Acceleration
- Great Travel Fin 3.9 lbs. (1.77 kg) a Pair
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Weight||3.9 lbs. (1.77 kg) a Pair|
|Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|
|3.9 lbs. (1.77 kg) a Pair|
Wore these for the first time doing surf dives in Bonaire a few weeks ago and they were great. Easy on and off with the side tighten straps and quick release mechanisms. Over 18 dives without a single cramp or pain. Great propulsion in the water allowed me to keep up with a few sea turtles and stronger beach currents. Only down side for use in Bonaire was the length of the blade so I hit a few reefs when in low buoyancy mode. If they come out with a similar model with shorter blades I will purchase those too. Enjoy the water and dive safe.