You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sherwood Scuba Diving Pro DIN/Yoke Valve
Product OverviewThe Sherwood Scuba Diving Pro DIN/Yoke Valve has a standard yoke outlet with a spin-out threaded DIN adapter to accommodate 230 bars (3,300 psi). This Sherwood Valve exceeds CGA V9 Standards for Cylinder Valves for Compressed Gases. The valve is cycle tested at the Sherwood Factory 5,000 times to exceed all real time world applications assuring the user the highest in quality and dependability. The valve is engineered with high-flow characteristics to maximize regulator performance. The valve design allows for easy and comfortable cylinder handling. A slant back hand wheel allows easy access to operating the valve when regulator is mounted on the cylinder.
A positive hand wheel grip for easy identification of on/off direction and the valve is designed with proven and readily available replacement valve parts. The valve has a DOT approved burst disc assembly uses integrated disc and plug design. The yoke valve is service pressure rated for 3,000 psi (200 bars) and has been tested to 12,000 psi (828 bars) for safety. Sherwood Scuba Diving Pro DIN/Yoke Valve is manufactured from durable corrosion resistant marine grade chrome plated brass.
The heavy-duty valve mechanism is designed for smooth operation and the multi ported burst disc plug will prevent jetting air from tipping over a standing cylinder or creating a dangerous spinning cylinder in case of an over pressurization of the cylinder. Valve is standard (3/4"- 14 NPSM) threaded cylinder to valve inlet and has a high-capacity dip tube that prevents contaminants from reaching the air stream.
- Standard Yoke Outlet with a Spin-Out Threaded DIN Adapter
- Yoke Pressure: 3,000 psi (200 bars)
- DIN Pressure: 230-bar (3,300 psi)
- Valve Exceeds CGA V9 Standards for Cylinder Valves for Compressed Gases
- Cycle Tested at Sherwood Factory: 5,000 x, Exceed-All-Real-Time World Applications
- Testing: Assures User the Highest in Quality and Dependability
- High-Flow Characteristics to Maximize Regulator Performance
- Easy-and-Comfortable Cylinder Handling
- Slant Back Hand Wheel: Allows Easy Access to Operating the Valve
- Positive Hand Wheel Grip for Easy-Identification of On/Off Direction
- Proven-and-Readily Available-Replacement Valve Parts
- DOT Approved Burst Disc Assembly with Integrated-Disc and Plug Design
- Multi Ported Burst Disc Plug for Added Safety
- Tested to 12,000 psi (828 bars) for Safety
- Construction: Durable Corrosion Resistant Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass
- Heavy-Duty Valve Mechanism: Designed for Smooth-Operation
- Standard 3/4- 14 NPSM Threaded Cylinder to Valve Inlet
- High-Capacity Dip Tube
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass|
|Type (Yoke, DIN, Convertible)||Convertible|
|Thread Size||3/4- 14 NPSM|
|Pressure Rating||Yoke Pressure: 3,000 psi (200 bars), DIN Pressure: 230-bar (3,300 psi)|
|Test Pressure||12,000 psi (828 bars)|