You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sherwood Avid CQR 3 BCDDiscontinued
|Height (in)||up to 5'0"||5'1"-5'4"||5'4"-5'8"||5'8"-6'1"||5'9"-6'2"||5'9"-6'2"+||5'9"-6'2"+|
|Weight (lbs)||up to 115||120-145||140-175||170-210||205-240||235-270||265+|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe AVID CQR½3 features an updated weight release system providing more convenience and ease when installing and removing the pockets. The redesigned styling of the traditional jacket-style AVID maintains its respected functionality, comfort and dependability. The AVID CQR½3 is a natural progression in Sherwood's forward-moving product development.
This jacket-style BC wraps air completely around you for easy floating. When fully inflated, the 3-D air cell and the suspension strap system combines to create a stable and secure fit that is designed to eliminate squeeze. BC is equipped with six convenient, stainless steel D-rings to attach your gear and zippered utility side pockets for additional scuba accessories. A convenient utility pocket with hook and loop closure sized to carry the Akona Safety Tube (SKU: AKNST). A removable and adjustable sternum strap for a complete fit and an easy to operate oral and power inflator makes buoyancy control a snap when diving.
Three dump valves strategically located at the left and right shoulders with a third on the lower left of the air cell make dumping air a breeze. The right and lower dump/overpressure relief- valves have pull dump handles for quick access. The third valve is integrated to the top of the Sherwood power inflator and is activate by a cable running down the corrugated inflator hose. The AVID CQR 3 BCD is available in multiple sizes with a lift capacity of 20 to 36 lbs. (9 to 16.3 kg). The air cell is manufactured with durable and heavy-duty 1000 Denier that is urethane laminated for air tight integrity.
The X-Small and Small can accommodate 16 lbs. (7.26 kg) of releasable weight and 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) of non-releasable weight. The Medium, Large and X-Large accommodate 20 lbs. (9 kg) of releasable weight and 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) of non-releasable weight, while the 2 and 3 X-Large accommodate 26 lbs. (11.8 kg) of releasable weight and 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) of non-releasable weight. The Avid BCD comes equipped with a 3/8" threaded low-pressure quick-disconnect hose and owner's manual.
- CQR 3 Weight System
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps for Better Fit
- 3-D Designed Air Cell that Wraps around the Body for Exceptional Stability
- Suspension Strap Promotes Air Cell Movement, Preventing Squeeze
- Utility Zippered Side Pockets for Additional Scuba Accessories
- Removable and Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Rear Lower Vent Valve Releases Unwanted Air, while Descending
- Right Shoulder Vent Valve for Convenient Buoyancy Control
- Weight Integrated Design: Releasable XS to 3XL 16 lbs. to 26 lbs. (7.26 kg to 11.8kg)
- Two Non-Releasing Trim Weight Pockets for Enhanced Stability, 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Custom Pocket for Optional Akona Safety Tube
- Mini-Pac Cylinder Mounting System Provides Dual Mounts
- High Lift in All Sizes: XS to 3XL 20 lbs. to 36 lbs. (9 kg to 16.3 kg)
- Sherwood Power Inflator with Cable Activated Pull Dump
- 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Hose with Quick-Disconnect Coupling
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Jacket Style|
|Buoyancy Bag||XS: 20 lbs. (9 kg), SM: 25 lbs. (11.3 kg), MD: 29 lbs. (13 kg), LG: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg), XL, 2XL & 3XL: 36 lbs.: (16.3 kg)|
|Valves||3 Dump/Overpressure Relief|
|Pockets||2 Zippered, 1 Hook and Loop|
|Shoulder Straps||Torso Adjustable w/Rotating Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||Yes, 6|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Cummerbund w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Chest Buckle||Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Sherwood Power Inflator|
|Material||1000 Denier Nylon w/Urethane Laminate|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: XS & SM: 16 lbs. (7.26 kg), LG & XL: 20 lbs. (9 kg), 2 & 3 XL: 26 lbs. (11.8 kg), Non-Releasable All: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)|