You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sharkskin Chill-Proof Women's 1-Piece Suit with Rear Zipper
Product OverviewThe Sharkskin Chill-Proof by Bare 1-Piece Suit/undergarment provides full body protection from cold, sun and marine stingers. It can be used for layering under an existing wetsuit for extra warmth or can completely replace your wetsuit in warmer waters. It is less buoyant than neoprene, so you need less weight, making you more comfortable when snorkeling or diving. The suit/undergarment is equipped with stirrups and thumb tabs (loops) to prevent ride-up when donning a wet or dry suit. They will also make donning of exposure suit easier with its smooth slick surface.
Sharkskin Chill-Proof Material is an aquatic specific, windproof 3-layer composite material that has been developed for water sports athletes. The comfortable ½micro fleece' layer is next to the skin and ½wicks' moisture and sweat away from the body to help keep you dry. The second middle ½technical' layer is 100% windproof yet breathes to regulate body temperature while stopping wind chill. The third outer layer is a nylon/Spandex blend for abrasion resistance and 4-way stretch. It is also UV resistant for sun protection and has a durable water repellent finish (DWR) to provide a protective shell that ½sheds' water. Sharkskin Chill-Proof is neutrally buoyant, anti-microbial, odor resistant, itch resistant and machine washable. Suit has a back zipper with pull tab leash for easy self-donning and doffing and is available in multiple sizes.
- Full Body Protection from Cold, Sun and Marine Stingers
- Use for Layering Under-an-Existing Wetsuit for Extra Warmth
- Completely-Replaces Wetsuit in Warmer Waters
- Less-Buoyant than Neoprene Means Less-Weight for Diving
- More-Comfortable when Snorkeling or Diving
- Stirrups and Thumb Tabs (Loops) Prevent Ride-Up when Donning Wet or Dry Suit
- Donning of Exposure Suits Easier w/Smooth Slick Surface
- Protection from Chaffing
- Ultimate Versatility
- Chill-Proof Undergarment: Aquatic Specific, Windproof 3-Layer Composite Material
- First Layer:
Comfortable Micro Fleece' Layer Next-to-the-Skin
Wicks' Moisture & Sweat Away from Body Keeps you Dry
- Second Middle Technical' Layer:
Stops Wind Chill½:
- Third Outer Layer:
UV Resistant for Sun Protection
Durable Water Repellent Finish (DWR)
Protective Shell Sheds' Water
- Developed for Water Sports Athletes
- Neutrally Buoyant, Anti-Microbial, Odor Resistant and Itch Resistant
- Rear Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash
- Machine Washable
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type||Thermal Protection Garment|
|Materials||3-Layer Composite Material: Interior: Micro Fleece Layer, Middle: Technical Layer, Outer: Nylon/spandex Blend|
|Windproof||Middle Layer: Yes|
|Breathable||Middle Layer: Yes|
|Moisture Wicking||Interior: Micro Fleece Layer, Yes|
|Dimension/Size||9-Sizes: 0 to 16|
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
|Stirrups & Thumb Loops||Yes|
|Thermal Protection Garment|
|3-Layer Composite Material: Interior: Micro Fleece Layer, Middle: Technical Layer, Outer: Nylon/spandex Blend|
|Middle Layer: Yes|
|Middle Layer: Yes|
|Interior: Micro Fleece Layer, Yes|
|9-Sizes: 0 to 16|
|Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
|Stirrups & Thumb Loops|
This is a great alternative to a bulky wetsuit, but unfortunately, the bottom of the leg at the ankle is very loose so it lets in a lot of water, which makes me colder than I probably should be in this. Im working on making some elastic bands w/velcro to attach at the ankles so that the bottom fits more like a standard wetsuit. A friend of mine has the Sharkskin pants & while hers are also loose at the ankles, they are a bit more fitted and she stays warmer in hers.