You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seasoft Pro/C6 6 mm Dry Suit Hood for Full Face Mask (FFM)
|Circumference of head at widest point (inches) ||22-23||23-24||24-25||25-26|
|Circumference of head at widest point (cm) ||56-58||58-61||61-63.5||63.5-66|
|Circumference of neck (inches)||14||15||16||17|
|Circumference of neck (cm)||35.5||38||40.5||43|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewWhen diving, the deeper a diver goes the colder it generally gets and with increasing pressure, a typical neoprene hood gets thinner. If the temperature is getting colder and your hood is getting thinner, you're going to get cold. And, when you consider that 35% of heat loss is from the head area, it seems like this would be a place to make sure you are adequately protected to ensure warmth and comfort.
The Seasoft Titanium PRO/C6 Hood has 4-different types of nylon-2 neoprene including compressed neoprene for the back-3 panels of the hood. This means that no matter how deep you go, they are still their original thickness and working to keep you warm!You will not find any seams down the middle of the chin either. This seam, found in almost all hoods today, can cause jaw fatigue. The Seam is there because it is less expensive to make a hood from just two halves. Seasoft does not believe that a hood is the place to go cheap.
The hood has titanium flakes foil technology that creates 2-layers of titanium Foil that reflects cold away and reflects your heat in keeping you warmer than hoods without this technology. The 6mm material is going to naturally fit and stretch around your head better. This leaves less room for cold water to occupy under your hood, this helps to maintain warmth as well. There are also two very small holes for air to escape from the inside crown of the hood in case air enters your hood with a thin baffle built over the holes to prevent water from entering.
The Seasoft PRO / C6 6mm Dry Suit Hood is a commercial dry suit hood designed to be worn with a full-face mask in cold water. The PRO/C6 has a layer of skin-in neoprene on the inside and on the outside with a layer of tough nylonin between these two layers. The skin-in neoprene allows the hood to seal to your face and the full-face mask to Seal to the Hood.SeaSoft Pro/C6 Wetsuit Hood use 6mm Neoprene with Glued and Sewn Seams for strength and durability. The hood is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- Specifically Designed for Full Face Mask Divers In-Cold-Water
- 35% of Heat Loss from Head
- Construction: 4 Different Types of Nylon-2 Neoprene
- Compressed Neoprene:
Back 3-Panels of Hood
Won't Get Thinner at Depth
- Thicker Neoprene: Warmer Dive
- No Chin Seam: Reduced Jaw Fatigue
- Titanium Flakes Foil Technology:
2-Layers of Titanium Foil
Reflects Cold Away & Reflects Your Body Heat In
- 6mm Naturally Fit & Stretch Around Head Better
- Small-Holes w/Thin-Baffle On-Inside-Crown Vent Trapped Air
- Seams Glued & Sewn for Strength & Durability
- Layer of Skin-In Neoprene On-Inside & Outside w/Layer of Tough Nylon In-Between
- Skin-In Neoprene Allows Hood to Seal to Face & Full-Face Mask to Seal to Hood
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|