You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seadive by XS Scuba Eagleye Hydrophobic Mask
Product OverviewFor over seven years, Seadive has developed and field-tested, anti-reflective (ARC) mask coatings on tempered glass. Standard tempered glass has at least a 4% rate of reflection which can distort underwater vision. Seadive's ARC coatings allow almost 100% transmission of light to the diver's eyes. Seadive has an exclusive application and laboratory fabrication process to create these unique mask coatings. The Seadive by XS Scuba Eagleye is the most popular frame in the Seadive line. It provides excellent peripheral and downward vision. Easy-adjust buckles are attached directly to the mask skirt for a better, more comfortable seal.
Hydrophobic coatings use nano-technology to fill in the tiniest surface imperfections in the glass. This process leaves the glass surface so slick, even the smallest water vapor droplets are unable to attach. This provides two benefits: Upon surfacing, droplets don't form on the glass, allowing unobstructed vision and the inside is resistant to fog. The Hydrophobic coating provides the best fog resistant performance of all Seadive masks.
The Eagleye Hydrophobic Mask low volume design prolongs the need for equalizing and allows for easy clearing. The buckles of the mask are positioned directly on the skirt minimizing weight and reducing drag. The XS Scuba Eagleye Hydrophobic Mask has a single tempered glass lens, a high-quality silicone skirt and head strap. The mask skirt is a double feathered edge design and the wide split style head strap combined for a comfortable and excellent seal on the face. The mask is equipped with a large easy to reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalization. Mask is available in multiple colors and a plastic box with lid is included.
- Seven Years in Development
- Anti-Reflective (ARC) Mask Coatings of Tempered Glass
- Seadive ARC Coatings Allows Almost 100% Transmission of Light
- Fog-Free Lens Design
- Hydrophobic Coating Provides Best Fog Resistant Performance
- Nano-Technology Fills-In Tiniest Surface Imperfections In-Glass
- Process Leaves Glass Surface So Slick, Smallest Water Vapor Droplets Unable to Attach
- Provides Two Benefits:
1. Upon Surfacing, Droplets Don't Form On Glass Allowing Unobstructed Vision
2. Inside Resistant to Fog
- Best Overall for Any & All Diving/Snorkeling Conditions
- Lens Reduces Harmful UV/Glare, Surface Grit In Eyes & Provide Overall Greater Clarity
- Quick Vision-Return from Surface, Instructor's Mask of Choice
- Low Volume Design: Prolongs Need for Equalizing
- Tempered Glass Lens
- Great Field-of-Vision
- Double Feathered Edge High Quality Silicone Rubber Skirt
- Wide Split Style Silicone Rubber Mask Strap
- Feathered Skirt & Wide Strap Design Combined for a Perfect Seal on Face
- Ergonomic Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Easy Adjust Buckle System
- Protective Mask Box
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Mask Materials||Silicone Rubber|