You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seac Screen Scuba Wrist Dive Computer
Product OverviewThe Seac Screen is the dive computer that aims to ease the reading of all the dive profile data. The large display shows all the main information in one view, with clearly readable and distinct characters. Contrast and brightness can be adjusted, as well as the light mode (automatic or manual) and the backlight time (from 2 sec to 60 sec). The display measures 1.57 x 1.85f (4 x 4.7cm) and is protected by a sturdy rubber housing. Total computer face measures 2.64 x 2.76f (6.7 x 7cm). The computers long wrist strap is designed to wear the Seac Screen comfortably, even over a dry suit. The strap length, from the buckle to the opposite end is 14.17f (36cm). The two well-defined front buttons let allow the Screen Computer to be managed quickly and easily even when wearing thick gloves.
The Seac Screen Wrist Dive Computer operates in 3 main modes: Scuba, Gauge and Free-Dive. In Scuba mode, the dive profile is completely managed according to the B¼hlmann ZHL-16C decompression algorithm. It supports the management of 1 or 2 mixes (air, Nitrox and other mixes with O2 up to 99%), notifying the user at the most suitable time to change the mix. It has sound alarms and warning lights in case of violation of the decompression stop, excessive ascent speed and exceeding the maximum depth allowed for all mixes in use. In Gauge mode, the Screen Computer displays depth gauge and stopwatch for fully independent dive management for more experienced divers. In Free-Dive mode, free divers can view surface intervals and dive times, current depth and maximum depth reached during the session.
The Seac Screen dive planner allows you to simulate and plan a dive by displaying the No Decompression Limit (NDL) time based on a set depth and other data input (mixture, maximum PpO2, caution level). The Logbook records up to 40 hours of diving in Scuba/Gauge mode or 18 hours in Free-Dive mode. Downloadable data via USB (sold separately). Firmware update and Seac Dive Manager software are available online (free download at Seacsub.com). The Seac Screen is powered by a CR2450 battery and is not rechargeable. It can be replaced by the user but it is still recommended to contact an authorized Seac center to change the battery and cover O-ring. The computer has a maximum depth limit of 330f (100m), calculation of no fly and desaturation times, maximum allowed altitude warning, fresh or salt water selection. Seac Screen is also available in a 2-gauge console version with a pressure gauge (see SKU: SECSDCS). Computer comes with an ownerf s manual.
- EasyReading of All Dive Profile Data
- Large Display Shows All Main Information In-One-View
- ClearlyReadable& DistinctCharacters
- Brightness & Contrast: Adjustable
- Light Mode (automatic or manual) & Backlight Time (from 2 sec to 60 sec)
- Display Measures 1.57 x 1.85f (4 x 4.7cm)
- Total Face Measures 2.64 x 2.76f (6.7 x 7cm)
- Protected by SturdyRubber Housing
- Long Wrist Strap, 14.17f (36cm)
- Strap Fits Over Bulky Dry Suits
- 2-Button to ManageDisplay Quickly& Easily
- 3Modes of Operation: Scuba, Gauge & Free-Dive
- Algorithm: B¼:hlmann ZHL-16C
Supports 1 or 2 Mixes
Air, Nitrox & Other Mixes w/O2 Up to 99%)
Sound Alarms & Warning Lights for Violations
Decompression Stop, Excessive Ascent Speed, Exceeding Max. Depth for Mixes-In-Use
Displays Depth Gauge & Stopwatch
Fully Independent Dive Management
Designed for More Experienced Divers
View Surface Intervals & Dive Times
Maximum Depth Reached During Session
- Dive Planner:
Simulate & Plan Dive's
Display No Decompression Limit (NDL)
Time Based-On Set Depth& Other Data Input
Mixture, Maximum PpO2, Caution Level
Records Up to 40 Hours of Diving In Scuba/Gauge Mode
18 Hours In Free-Dive Mode
- Downloadable Data viaUSB(sold separately)
- Firmware Update & Seac Dive ManagerSoftwareat Seacsub.com
- User Replaceable CR2450 Battery
- Maximum Depth: 330f (100m)
- No Fly & Desaturation Times
- Maximum Allowed Altitude Warning
- Fresh or Salt Water Selection
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Depth Display||330f (100m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 9,870' (3000m)|
|Operating Modes||Scuba, Gauge & Free-Dive|
|Memory Capacity||Up to 40 Hours of Diving In Scuba/Gauge Mode
18 Hours In Free-Dive Mode
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable CR2450 Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Yes|