You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Seac Blunt scuba diving knife is the ideal partner for those who are looking for a very lightweight underwater knife for Scuba Diving. The knife weighs about 3.50 oz. (100 g) and has a 3.3f (8.4cm) blade is made of titanium, with a smooth edge and a serrated edge with built-in line cutter at its base. 7.4f (18.6cm) in total length. The handle is flat with a practical symmetrical double release system to release and engage knife with both hands and from both sides. It can be easily attached to the BCD, with the included quick mount system. The blunt tip prevents accidental damage to the BCD bag and makes it possible to use the knife as a screwdriver.
The Seac Blunt scuba diving knife also includes two straps to fix the scabbard on the calf or forearm. The composite design plastic and rubber handle is a sure grip textured design and comes with an eyelet for lanyard attachment. Warning! It is recommended to always rinse with fresh water and to dry well with fabric or absorbent paper both the knife and the scabbard separately after each dive, even if the knife was only worn and not used, since the scabbard is not watertight.
- Underwater Tool Every Diver Needs
- Blade Length: 3.3f (8.4cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4f (18.6cm)
- Partial Serrated Edge Blade Design
- Blunt Tip & Line Cutter
- Knife Blade: Versatile w/Multiple Functions
- Very Lightweight Knife is Virtually Corrosion Free
- Durable Plastic Handle Equipped w/Sure Grip Texture
- Strong Titanium Blade
- Eyelet On Handle Butt End for Attachment of Lanyard or Clip
- Double Release System Durable Plastic Sheath
- Pull Knife Out One-Handed
- Fastened to Weight Belt, Arm, Inflator Hose, or Calf
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||3.3f (8.4cm)|
|Overall Length||7.4f (18.6cm)|
|Blade Type||One-Side: Partial Serrated Edge
One-Side: Straight Edge