You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sea Pearls Vinyl Coated Lead Weights Bulk ~ BUY BY THE CASE & SAVE!
Product OverviewSea Pearls lead weight is manufactured from lead that has been reclaimed from car batteries. The reclaimed lead is melted down and supplemented with small amounts of other elements to enhance its properties. This new alloy is then used to create the coated lead weights. You like the more traditional weight belt for several reasons. One, they increase your stability in the water, and two, they make handling your scuba system much easier because it's lighter out of the water. Sea Pearls coated weights are a long favorite of experienced divers. These weights are accurate and true weight, all corners and edges are round, and weights have curved inner surface to fit around you increasing the comfort of a weight belt. Weights are manufactured with antimony which is an alloy, to increase lead's hardness and mechanical strength, making them resistant to deformation. Vinyl coating is chemically bonded to the weight so they won't peel. Lace-thru sizes- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12 lbs. (0 45, 0 9, 1 36, 1 82, 2 27, 2 73, 3 64, 4 55 and 5 45 kg) Weights are black in color. Proudly made in the USA
- Lead: Reclaimed from Car Batteries, Environmentally Friendly
- Reclaimed Lead is Melted Down & Supplemented w/Other Elements to Enhance Properties
- New Alloy Used to Create Lead Weight
- Hardened with Antimony & Tin, Six-Times Harder then Plain Lead
- Years and Years of Service
- Accurate & True Weights: Precision Made-Weight Tolerance is -0 to +0.25 lbs. (11 g)
- Comfortable Shape-Curved Inner Surface
- Corners and Edges are Round
- Vinyl Coating Chemically Bonded to Weight, Won't Peel
- Lace-Thru Sizes:
Pounds: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12
Kilos: 0.45, 0.9, 1.36, 1.82, 2.27, 2.73, 3.64, 4.55 and 5.45
- Color: Black
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Hard or Soft||Hard|
|Hard Weight Threading||Lace-Thru Style|
|Materials||Lead, Vinyl, Antimony & Tin|
|Weight Increments||Pounds: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12, Kilos: 0.45, 0.9, 1.36, 1.82, 2.27, 2.73, 3.64, 4.55 and 5.45|
|Waist, BCD or Ankle||Waist or BCD Weight Pockets|
|Hard or Soft|
|Hard Weight Threading|
|Lead, Vinyl, Antimony & Tin|
|Pounds: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12, Kilos: 0.45, 0.9, 1.36, 1.82, 2.27, 2.73, 3.64, 4.55 and 5.45|
|Waist, BCD or Ankle|
|Waist or BCD Weight Pockets|