You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sea Pearls Uncoated Pass-Thru Bullet Style Weights
Product OverviewSea Pearls uncoated lead dive weights are die-casted from lead that has been reclaimed from car batteries. However, lead in its raw form does not meet the standard for Sea Pearl's dive weights, so they add other elements like antimony and tin to derive the alloy required for proper hardness and appearance. Using immense pressure, the molten lead alloy is injected into multi-cavity molds. This process provides the best quality, most consistent weights in the industry.
You like the more traditional weight belt for several reasons. One, they increase your stability in the water, and two, they make handling your Scuba system much easier because it's lighter out-of-the-water. Sea Pearls uncoated bullet style weights are a long favorite of experienced divers. These weights are accurate and true weight, they are more comfortable then block weights, because the weight belt threads through the center of the weight rather than through multiple slots.
Weights are manufactured with antimony and tin which is a lead alloy, that increase the lead's hardness and mechanical strength, making them resistant to deformation. The Sea Pearl uncoated weights may also be used with weight integrated BCD's that except bullet style hard lead. Weights are available in 2 lb., 3 lb., 4 lb. and 5 lb. (0.9, 1.36, 1.82 and 2.27 kg) increments. Weights are proudly made in the USA.
- Die Cast On-Location at Sea Pearls
- Accurate & True Weights
- Rounded & Contoured for Comfort
- Hardened with Antimony & Tin, Six-Times Harder than Plain Lead
- Years and Years of Service
- Accurate & True Weights: Precision Made-Weight Tolerance is -0 to +0.25 lbs. (7 g)
- Traditional Bullet Style Design
- Long-Time Favorite of Experienced Divers
- Weight Belt Webbing Passes-Thru-the-Center of Weight
- Less Weight Belt Webbing Length Needed
- Works w/Weight Belt or BCD Weight Integrated Systems
- Increments: 2 lbs., 3 lbs., 4 lbs. and 5 lbs. (0.9, 1.36, 1.82 and 2.27 kg)
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Hard or Soft||Hard Block,|
|Weight Increments||2 lbs., 3 lbs., 4 lbs. and 5 lbs. (0.9, 1.36, 1.82 and 2.27 kg)|
|Materials||Lead, Antimony & Tin|
|Hard Weight Threading||Passes-Thru-the-Center Style|
|Waist, BCD or Ankle||Waist or BCD|
|Weight Tolerance||-0 to +0.25 lbs. (7 g)|
|Made in USA||Yes|
|Hard or Soft|
|2 lbs., 3 lbs., 4 lbs. and 5 lbs. (0.9, 1.36, 1.82 and 2.27 kg)|
|Lead, Antimony & Tin|
|Hard Weight Threading|
|Waist, BCD or Ankle|
|Waist or BCD|
|-0 to +0.25 lbs. (7 g)|
|Made in USA|