You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewSea Pearls uncoated lead dive weights are die-casted from lead that has been reclaimed from car batteries. However, lead in its raw form does not meet the standard for Sea Pearl's dive weights, so they add other elements like antimony and tin to derive the alloy required for proper hardness and appearance. Using immense pressure, the molten lead alloy is injected into multi-cavity molds. This process provides the best quality, most consistent weights in the industry.
These traditional weights, are Sea Pearls most economical weigh and come in 8 sizes, Weights are lace-thru-style for added comfort. The comfortable curved inner shape surface fits around you. All sizes use the same inside-radius for conformity. All corners and edges are round and won't bind or damage exposure suits. Belt webbing paths are recessed into the weight, on both front and back for added comfort. Heavy-duty gear for lifetime of use. Antimony, tin alloy resists deforming and are six times harder than plain lead. Wide belt slots and strong, thick cross section prevents the clamping of weights onto your belt when dropped. Precision made weight tolerance is -0 to +0.25 lbs. (11 g). Lace-Thru Sizes- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12 lbs. (0.9, 1.36, 1.82, 2.27, 2.73, 3.64, 4.55 and 5.45 kg). Weights are proudly made in the USA.
- Die Cast On-Location at Sea Pearls
- Accurate & True Weights
- Rounded & Contoured for Comfort
- Hardened with Antimony & Tin, Six-Times Harder than Plain Lead
- Years and Years of Service
- Accurate & True Weights: Precision Made-Weight Tolerance is -0 to +0.25 lbs. (7 g)
- Economical Weigh in 8 Sizes
- Comfortable Shape-Curved Inner Surface
- Corners and Edges are Round
- Belt Webbing Recessed into Weight, Front-and-Back for Added Comfort
- Wide Belt Slots & Strong, Thick Cross-Section
- Design: Prevents Clamping of Weights onto Belt when Dropped
- Increments: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12 lbs. (0.9, 1.36, 1.82, 2.27, 2.73, 3.64, 4.55 and 5.45 kg)
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Hard or Soft||Hard Block,|
|Weight Increments||2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, and 12 lbs. (0.9, 1.36, 1.82, 2.27, 2.73, 3.64, 4.55 and 5.45 kg)|
|Materials||Lead, Antimony & Tin|
|Hard Weight Threading||Lace-Thru Style|
|Waist, BCD or Ankle||Waist or BCD|
|Weight Tolerance||-0 to +0.25 lbs. (7 g)|
|Made in USA||Yes|
Ordered weights, box broke, one weight was missing. Notified scuba.com, issue resolved quickly and was shipped the weight I needed.