You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sea Pearls Quick-Attach 2 lbs. (0.9 kg) Weight
Product OverviewSea Pearls Quick-Attached 2 lbs. (0.9 kg) Weight with molded in quick-attach brass #2 gate clip are a handy weight for teaching, accessory attachment or clip-off to a marker buoy line. Weights have long lasting vinyl coating in multiple colors. These weights can be quickly attach to any D-rings to stabilize a diver's buoyancy need in a training situation. The Sea Pearl Quick-Attach Weights can be used with 2" (5 cm) wide webbing or rubber Weight belt for an accessory attachment point. Sea Pearls coated weights are a long favorite of experienced divers.
Sea Pearls lead weight is manufactured from lead that has been reclaimed from car batteries. The reclaimed lead is melted down and supplemented with small amounts of other elements to enhance its properties. This new alloy is then used to create the coated lead weights. These weights with precision made weight tolerance is -0 to +0.25 lbs. (11 g) are accurate and true weight. Weights are manufactured with antimony and tin which is an alloy, to increase lead's hardness and mechanical strength, making them resistant to deformation. Vinyl coating is chemically bonded to the weight, so they won't peel. Weight is proudly made in the USA.
- Handy Weight for Teaching, Accessory Attachment or Clip-Off to a Marker-Buoy Line
- Long Lasting Vinyl Coating in Multiple Colors
- Vinyl Coating Chemically Bonded to Weight, Won't Peel
- Quickly-Attach to D-Rings to Stabilize Divers Buoyancy in Training Situation
- Use with 2 (5 cm) Wide Webbing or Rubber Weight Belt for Accessory Attachment Point
- Long Favorite of Experienced Divers
- Precision Made-Weight Tolerance is -0 to +0.25 lbs. (11 g), Accurate and True Weight
- Lead: Reclaimed from Car Batteries, Environmentally Friendly
- Reclaimed Lead is Melted Down & Supplemented w/Other Elements to Enhance Properties
- New Alloy Used to Create Lead Weight
- Hardened with Antimony & Tin, Six-Times Harder then Plain Lead
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Hard or Soft||Hard|
|Hard Weight Threading||Pass-Thru Bullet Style|
|Materials||Lead, Vinyl, Antimony & Tin|
|Weight Increments||2 lbs. (0.9 kg)|
|Waist, BCD or Ankle||Waist, Clip-Off to BCD or Buoy Line|
|Attachment Point||Brass #2 Gate Clip|