You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewJust like the hard weights, Sea Pearls lead shot is manufactured from lead that has been reclaimed from car batteries. The reclaimed lead is melted down and supplemented with small amounts of other elements to enhance its properties. The new alloy formed with antimony & tin is then used to create #5 lead shot. The shot is carefully measured and sewn into heavy-duty RynoHyde neoprene cover pouches for durability. Top quality ankle weights in multiple sizes, for use in trimming your balance, these weights are a must for suits with buoyant legs. Ankle weights are especially useful with dry suits. These handy snap-on-utility weights have webbing strap length that adjusts over a wide range, unlike most other ankle weight designs. Weights have neoprene with nylon covering inside-and-out. The abrasion resistant neoprene tube design conforms easily to your ankle and high-quality side release Nexus squeeze-style buckles direct webbing around your ankle. Straps adjust with one hand for a quick, comfortable fit.
All seams are tough, premium quality stitched throughout. Ankle weights have premium non-slip nylon webbing straps and the buckles are made from tough Delrin for long life. Sea Pearls Ankle Weights are available in 2 lbs., 3 lbs. and 4 lbs. (0.91, 1.36 and 1.82 kg) increments per pair with a weight tolerance is -0 to +0.005 lbs. (-0 to +2.27 g).
- Top Quality Ankle Weights in 3-Sizes
- Help in Trimming Balance
- Must for Suits with Buoyant Legs
- Especially Useful with Dry Suits
- Handy Snap-On Utility Weights
- Strap Length Adjusts Over Wide Range
- RynoHyde Neoprene with Nylon Covering Inside-and-Out
- Abrasion Resistant Neoprene Tube Design Conforms-Easily to Ankle
- Angled Side-Release Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Nexus Delrin Buckles
- Buckles: Direct Webbing Around Ankle
- Straps Adjust w/One-Hand for Quick, Comfortable Fit
- Seams: Tough, Premium Quality Stitched
- Lead: Reclaimed from Car Batteries, Environmentally Friendly
- Reclaimed Lead is Melted Down & Supplemented w/Other Elements to Enhance Properties
- New Alloy Used to Create Lead Weight
- Hardened with Antimony & Tin, Six-Times Harder then Plain Lead
- Premium Non-Slip Nylon Webbing Straps
- Weight Increments: 2 lbs., 3 lbs. and 4 lbs. (0.91, 1.36 and 1.82 kg) per Pair
- Weight Tolerance is -0 to +0.005 lbs. (-0 to +2.27 g)
- Proudly Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Hard or Soft||Soft|
|Soft Weight Pouch Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene, Nylon Webbing, Delrin Plastic|
|Materials||Lead, Antimony & Tin|
|Weight Increments||2 lbs., 3 lbs. and 4 lbs. (0.91, 1.36 and 1.82 kg)|
|Waist, BCD or Ankle||Ankle|
|Ankle Weight Buckle||Side-Release Squeeze-Style|
works well for intended puropse, helps keep feet from floating up