You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sea-Band Wristband for Relief of Nausea & Motion Sickness
Product OverviewThe Sea-Band has been clinically tested against nausea and vomiting in travel, pregnancy, anesthesia, chemotherapy and all conditions which induce nausea.The Sea-Bandis a knitted elasticized wrist band, which operates by applying pressure on the Nei Kuan acupressure point on each wrist by means of a plastic stud. Because the bands do not use drugs, they do not cause any of the side effects associated with anti-nausea drugs and can be worn on each wrist whenever you feel nauseous. They are suitable for adults and children.The Sea-Bandmay be washed up to five times with a mild detergent in warm water without losing its elasticity.Pair of Sea-Bands come in a convenient plastic carry case.
- Relieves Nausea
- Used for:
Chemotherapy Nausea & Vomiting
- Clinically Tested
- Based-On Acupressure Point of Wrist
- Convenient Plastic Carry Case
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Applications||Travel Motion, Pregnancy, Anesthesia, Chemotherapy Nausea and Vomiting|
|Mechanism||Applied Pressure to Nei Kuan Acupressure Point (Wrist)|