You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewAll dive masks need to provide a good field of view, and they must be both comfortable and watertight. But freediving masks require one additional design feature: they must be ultra-low-volume so that it takes only a puff of air to equalize, because oftentimes that's all the air a free diver has to spare. The Steel Comp Frameless Mask takes it a step further. This is the ultimate dual-lens freediving mask, and it's particularly well-suited to deep divers. It has the lowest possible internal volume so equalizing is easy. But on descent the mask itself compresses, so equalization is not required as often. The flat, ultra-clear, dual scratch-resistant tempered glass guarantees an undistorted appreciation of underwater colors. The frameless design, together with the soft skirt, offers a universal fit and a sleek appearance.
The double feathered edge silicone skirt creates a great seal on the face. The Steel Comp Mask has a wide split head strap for added comfort with easy adjust buckle assemblies. Equalization of the ears is made easy with the easy access nose pocket. To safely store the mask, it comes equipped with a protective mask box.
Note: with the Steel Comp, as water pressure increases, the bridge between the lenses bends slightly and squeezes the mask tighter to the face. The only noticeable indication of this is a brief change in vision as the eyes need a split second to adjust. Because of this, Steel Comp masks are not recommended for scuba diving as this could lead to sickness.
- Frameless Design
- Unique White Silicone is Ultra Soft to Fit a Wide Range of Diver
- Ultra Low Volume Design for Free Diving
- Dual Lens for a Wide Field of Vision
- Safety Tempered Glass Lenses
- Lowest Possible Internal Volume, Equalizing is Easy
- Particularly Well-Suited to Deep Divers
- Mask Compresses Upon Descent, So Equalization is Not Required-as-Often
- Flat, Ultra-Clear, Scratch-Resistant Glass Guarantees Undistorted Appreciation of U/W Colors
- Universal Fit and Sleek Appearance
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Skirt
- Wide Split Strap Design
- Skirt and Strap Combined for Great Seal on Face
- Easy Access Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Easy Adjust Buckles
- Mask Box
Upon Descent Bridge Between Lenses Bends Slightly & Squeezes Mask Tighter to Face
Noticeable Indication: Brief Change in Vision as Eyes Adjust
Mask Not Recommended for Scuba Diving Can Lead to Sickness
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box