You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Sport Steamer 5mm Black/Yellow Men's
|cm||160-165||165-170||170-175||175-180||170-175||175-180||180-185||175-180||180-185||185-190||180-185||185-190||190-195||185-190||190-195||195 +||190-195||195 +||195 +||195 +|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThis new-generation 5mm Sport steamer has been updated with new features and a fresh look. It is a great choice for new divers, casual divers, and first-time suit buyers who enjoy leisurely warmer water diving in moderate to shallow depths. The Sport 5mm is made from super-soft Surf Foam neoprene and features a triathlon cut that allows for lots of range of motion in the shoulder and arm areas for maximum freedom of movement on the boat and in the water. Design enhancements include new exterior styling and colors, a vertical-cut rear zipper, wrist and ankle zippers, and a hood hook on the right hip. This suit is easy to put on and take off, is stretchy and comfortable, fits like a second skin and looks good in the process.
CE certified a Class B dive suit rated for water temperatures ranging from 50°F to 64.5°F ((10°C to 18°C). Designed to keep new divers and casual divers warm and comfortable while diving in moderate to shallow depths. Made from Surf Foam neoprene, a variation of X-Foam, which is softer and more flexible than Dive Foam neoprene although less resistant to water compression. This softness and flexibility makes sport suits extremely easy to climb in and out of, maximize range of motion, and radically improve comfort. Assembled using solvent-free Aqua glue, a 100% green process. Glued and blind-stitched seams keep warmth in and water out.
Pure Design Concept (PDC) uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility. Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted arm and shoulder movement. Main vertical-cut YKK rear zipper with KA brass slider and pull-tab leash offers increased long-term durability and ease of use. Single zippered cuffs on ankles and wrists with YKK KA brass sliders offer durability and comfort plus are easy to use. The interior is lined with two plush materials that enhance comfort and warmth, dry quickly and provide cushion beneath wrist and ankle zippers. Abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders, seat and knees protects against shifting gear or when sitting or kneeling. High-stretch neoprene is great for hard-to-fit divers who can now enjoy a suit that molds comfortably to the body. X-Foam: Made from limestone neoprene, petroleum-free, and compliant with strict PAH requirements. Scubapro was the first to offer this, better protecting divers and our oceans. Suits are available in multiple sizes.
- Maximum Stretch Equals Incredible Comfort
- Ideal Choice for First-Time Suit Buyers
- Comfortable Wetsuit, Fits Like Second Skin:
Struggling into Unfamiliar Neoprene Suit for First Time, Stressful½:
Experiencing Initial Feelings of Restriction Cause Trepidation½:
Not w/Scubapro's Sport Steamer
- Built w/Super-Soft Neoprene That's Ultra-Comfortable
- Super Soft Neoprene, Ultra-Comfortable, Easy to Don & Doff
- Glued and Blind-Stitched Seams
- Triathlon Cut, Allows Lots of Range of Motion at Shoulder and Arm Areas
- More Freedom of Movement than Found in Traditional 5mm Suit
- Interior Lined w/2-Plush Materials, Dries Quickly, Enhance Warmth
- Lining: Feel So-Good-Against-Skin, You Won't Ever Want to Take Suit Off
- External Colored Panels on Forearms and Ankles
- Colored Panels:½:
Appeal to Fashion Conscious Divers½:
More than Purely Design Touches½:
Undersides of Panels Seal Against Skin, Prevent Water Entry½:
Backed by Zippered Wrist and Ankle Closures½:
Help Keep Water Out, Make Donning and Doffing Much Easier
- Abrasion-Resistant Fabric on Shoulders, Seat and Knees
- Durably Designed Suit
- High-Stretch Neoprene, Great for Hard-to-Fit Divers, Molds Comfortably to Body
- Pure Design Concept: Uses Fewer Seams & Panels for Maximum Flexibility
- Vertical YKK Rear Zipper w/Pull-Tab Leash
- All Zippers with KA Brass Slider
- CE Certified Class B Dive Suit
- Rated for Water Temperatures Ranging from 50°:F to 64.5°:F ((10°:C to 18°:C)
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued and Blind-Stitched|
|Closure||Vertical Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash, Wrist, Ankles Zippers, KA Brass Slider|