You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro S-Tek Pro Harness with Back Plate
Product OverviewThe S-Tek Pro System's revolutionary design is built tough and loaded with features, helping to make your time at depth more comfortable and enjoyable. Designed for both utility and comfort, this system features 3D formed back plate with harness that includes adjustable Tek LOC shoulders to ensure a snug fit and molded Monprene pads that provide cushioning without creating bulk or inherent buoyancy.
- Shoulder buckle and D-ring heights can be adjusted to suit different torso lengths
- 3D formed back plate features a softened organic shape, curved central profile and fully radiused edges for greater comfort
- EVO Angle webbing slots allow for a more natural webbing routing that increases diver comfort and reduces abrasion
- Recessed Wing Nut Socket features S-Tek Ergo Nuts that are ergonomically designed to be used with cold, wet or gloved hands, easy to tighten/loosen and flush mounted to prevent suit abrasion. Recessed Wing Nut socket is also compatible with standard wing nuts
- Back plate provides mounting points for trim weights, an argon tank mounting point and a convenient built-in carry handle
- Branded silicone epaulet on the left shoulder and branded silicone guide bands keep inflator hose and straps in place
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping on extra gear
- MFG 1 Year Limited Warranty
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
|Number of D-Rings||6|
|Back Plate||Stainless Steel
|Weight||Stainless Steel Back Plate: 8.5 lbs (3.9kg)
Aluminum Back Plate: 5 lbs (2.3kg)