You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Rebel BCD
Product OverviewSpecially designed for smaller divers, the front-adjustable Rebel is built tough to last. Its wraparound bladder provides a stable and secure ride at depth, and the padded backpack provides a lot of additional comfort. A flexible, one-size-fits-all design, coupled with a choice of two sizes of comfortable cummerbunds, enables divers of various sizes to maintain a snug fit. The new front integrated gravity weight pocket system loads easily through zippered top openings. Weights are held in place by lower-hook and-loop flaps backed by heavy-duty buckles. They release easily, especially when using Scubapro's new optional Rebel weight pouches (see SKU: SCPRV2WP) with easy-grab handles.
The Scubapro Rebel BC is well known as the Scubapro BC targeted to small divers. Its flexible design fits various extra small sizes with the usual Scubapro quality, reliably, comfort and performance. This latest version is based on the current product except the integrated front weight pockets have been improved a lot. The new Rebel BC features brand new front integrated gravity weight pockets specifically designed for small divers. Their design and layout make it extremely safe and easy to both load the lead-in before the dive and to release and pull it off when needed.
The front weight pockets are now based on the gravity layout. The upper side of the pocket is secured by an oversized zipper, easy to use, quick and solid. The lower side is secured by a lid that is held in place by a hook & loop strap and a traditional heavy-duty plastic buckle. Loading the weight pockets is easy, just open the zipper, put the weight in, close the zipper. Releasing the lead in case of emergency is safe and quick too. Unbuckle and pull the lid downwards, the lead will fall when in vertical position thanks to gravity. Swimming position will just require pulling the lead weight out, which is extremely easy when including thenew optional weight pocketsspecifically designed for this BC. In fact, they feature a plastic handle (that is located on the lower side) that is easy to locate and grab even in emergency conditions.
The front-adjustableRebel BC provides a stable and secure ride at depth, and the padded backpack and cummerbund offer a lot of additional comfort. Three dump valves and optional weight integration add to its ease of use. The one-size-fits-all is aided by a choice of cummerbunds to maintain a snug fit through growth spurts. Its high-performance wraparound bladder is made of 420 denier-nylon so it's durable and lightweight and extremely comfortable. Padded backpack provides extra cushion when strapped to a tank. Standard web strap with lightweight cam buckle holds the tank secure.
The two large, zippered pockets offer lots of cargo-carrying capability. The 3-plastic D-rings provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear. The BCD has multiple adjustments for a perfect fit, including torso adjustable shoulder straps, adjustable sternum and waist straps all equipped with squeeze-style side release buckles for ease of donning and doffing. The waist strap is also equipped with a comfortable cummerbund.
The Rebel includes Scubapro Balanced Power Inflator (BPI), corrugated hose, elbow and low-profile dump valves using the latest technology for full safety and comfort. The BPI is equipped with a cable-activated pull-dump mechanism on the left shoulder. There is a right shoulder and right lower rear over-pressure relief/pull-dump valves, both equipped with pull cords for ease of trimming buoyancy. The BPI comes with a 3/8" threaded low pressure (LP) quick-disconnect hose.The Rebel BCD Jacket provides a lift capacity of 15 lbs (6.8kg), weighs 5.58 lbs (2.53kg) and comes with an owner's manual.
- Friendly BC Enhances Dive Experience
- Specially Designed for Younger Divers
- Front-AdjustableRebel BC, Built Tough to Last
- High Performance Wraparound Bladder
- Air Cell: 420 Denier Nylon
- Durable, Lightweight & Extremely Comfortable
- Padded Backpack & Cummerbund Offer Lots of Additional Comfort
- 3-Dump Valves & Optional Weight Integration Add to Ease-of-Use
- One-Size-Fits-All: Choice of Cummerbunds, Maintains Snug Fit Thru-Growth Spurts
- Optional Gravity Release Weight Pouches Eliminate Need for Weight Belt
- For Optional Weight Pockets See SKU: SCPRV2WP
- Standard Web Strap w/Lightweight Cam Buckle Holds Tank Secure
- 2-Large Zippered Pockets, Lots of Cargo-Carrying Capability
- 3-Plastic D-Rings, Convenient Clip-On Points for Additional Gear
- Multiple Adjustments for Perfect Fit:
Torso Adjustable Shoulder Straps
Adjustable Sternum Strap
Adjustable Waist Strap
All Straps Equipped w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles
- Scubapro Balanced Power Inflator (BPI), Corrugated Hose & Elbow
- Low Profile Dump Valves w/Latest-Technology for Full-Safety & Comfort
- BPI: Cable-Activated Pull-Dump Mechanism On-Left-Shoulder
- Right Shoulder & Right Lower Rear Over-Pressure Relief/Pull-Dump Valves
- Valves Equipped w/Pull-Cords for Ease of Trimming Buoyancy
- 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Lift: 15 lbs (6.8kg)
- Weight: 5.58 lbs (2.53kg)
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Jacket Style|
|Buoyancy Bag||15 lbs (6.8kg)|
|Valves||Right Shoulder & Right Lower Rear Over-Pressure Relief/Pull-Dump Valves
BPI: Cable-Activated Pull-Dump Mechanism On-Left-Shoulder
|Shoulder Straps||Adjustable Torso Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Stainless Steel Rings||No, 3-Plastic|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle & Padded Cummerbund|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Scubapro Balanced Power Inflator (BPI)|
|Materials||Air Cell: 420 Denier Nylon|
|Weight Integrated||Optional (See SKU: SCPRV2WP Weight Pockets)|
|Weight Capacity||5.5 lbs (2.5kg), Each Pocket|
|Dry Weight||5.58 lbs (2.53kg)|