You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro Pyroflex 1.5mm Womens Short Sleeve Rash Guard
Product OverviewYou can't fully appreciate comfort until you try on one of these rashies. When it comes to thermal protection, nothing beats neoprene. And when it comes to delivering maximum stretch and comfort, once again, neoprene eclipses all other materials. Pyroflex 1.5mm Rash Guards are made from 100 percent pure neoprene. So unlike other rashies, Pyroflex 1.5mm Rash Guards don't just provide protection from scrapes and stings, they provide bona fide thermal protection.
Sporting a revolutionary design and featuring high tech materials ideal for tropical diving, snorkeling, or pool training, Pyroflex 1.5mm Rash Guards are made with special water-repellant, high-stretch Everflex X-Foam neoprene on the outside and a combination of fleece and plush on the inside. They offer lots of warmth, comfort and range of motion, plus they dry quickly. Scubapro's Everflex is produced with X-Foam neoprene, an exclusive Scubapro formula. Scubapro was the first in diving in 2012 to introduce X-Foam blend neoprene as part of their ongoing effort to better protect divers and our environment. All Scubapro neoprene is X-Foam. Material is petroleum free made from limestone neoprene. Only formula which complies with P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons) tests ensuring fewer pollutants. X-Foam is lighter weight for travel and comfort has greater elasticity for increases comfort and mobility and provides higher insulation efficiency for better heat retention. Pyroflex 1.5mm Rash Guards help keep divers and snorkelers warm when spending long period of time in the water, and they are also great for layering.
- Most Comfortable Rash Guard Hands Down
- When it Comes to Thermal Protection, Nothing Beats Neoprene
- Maximum Stretch, Comfort: Once Again, Neoprene Eclipses All Other Materials
- 100% Percent Pure Neoprene
- Thickness: 1.5mm
- Protection from Scrapes & Stings Plus, Bona Fide Thermal Protection
- Sporting a Revolutionary Design
- Featuring High Tech Materials
- Ideal for Tropical Diving, Snorkeling, or Pool Training
- Special Water-Repellant, High-Stretch Everflex X-Foam Neoprene
- Fleece and Plush Lining
- Warmth, Comfort and Range of Motion
- Quick Drying
- 1.5mm EverFlex Nylon II Neoprene:
Exclusive Scuba Pro Formula X-Foam
Only Formula which Complies with very Strict P.A.H. Test Requirements
P.A.H. (Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons)
Better Protect Divers and Our-Seas
- Lighter Weight for Travel
- Great for Layering
- Seams: Sewn
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon II Neoprene|
|Nylon II Neoprene|