You have no items in your shopping cart.
Scubapro MK19/D420 Regulator, DIN
Product OverviewCombining the iconic design of the original D-Series regulators with the latest advances in breathing performance technology, Scubapro engineers have created a 21st century regulator in terms of quality, reliability, performance and style. The new D420 features a brand-new balanced valve inside a housing supported by a full metal structure. Called the Progressive Flow Control Valve, it is able to deliver abundant airflow for the best breathing performance, with a natural smoothness comparable to what you might experience breathing on the surface. The uniquely shaped fiberglass-reinforced nylon casing is ultra-durable and allows the LP hose to be connected on either the right or left side for maximum rigging flexibility. A new dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the casing with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve. The highly efficient purge button is a technical jewel based on a new concept that gives the D420 its unique face. Teamed with the new MK19 EVO balanced diaphragm first stage, this is a regulator system purpose-designed for today's avid divers and Scubapro brand enthusiasts everywhere.
Scubapro is pleased to introduce the all new MK19 EVO 1st stage. This regulator has been fully developed by Italy R&D based on the growing technical market needs. Designed to be the ultimate first stage for cold water or contaminated diving conditions. New design makes it substantially smaller and lighter than the original MK19 and then competitors. Air-balanced diaphragm delivers consistent and effortless airflow, regardless of depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate. Higher performance than competitors in terms of airflow and max depth. Swivel and dry chamber together are a premium package that fits the tech diver needs. Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism. New dry chamber is equipped with a double spring, making it more compact and reliable. Swivel turret comes with four high-flow LP ports plus one axial super high-flow LP port to maximize hose routing options. All low-pressure ports are 3/8" threaded. Regulator has two opposing 7/16" threaded high-pressure ports. Compact size, light weight and superb breathing performance continue in the best Scubapro regulator tradition. Ideal for recreational, technical, professional and military divers.
The Scubapro D420 second stage regulators uniquely shaped fiberglass-reinforced nylon casing carries on the D-Series heritage with the latest advances in breathing performance technology. Air-balanced Progressive Flow Control Valve is able to deliver abundant airflow with a natural smoothness comparable to breathing on the surface. Dive/pre-dive system includes a switch on the top of the case with a thumb tab for adjusting the direction of airflow right out of the valve. Casing design features inner winglets that direct airflow towards the exhaust valve, creating a dramatic improvement in exhalation effort. Diaphragm is located in the lower section of the casing to take advantage of the pressure gradient in the upright position, making breathing even easier. Reversible hose attachment allows for either left-or-right-side LP hose connections for maximum rigging flexibility. Large purge button is easy to reach and depress, with or without gloves. Exhaust tee is compact and efficiently deflects bubbles from the diver's view while enhancing ease of exhalation. Super-flow 3/8" threaded 29.5" (75cm) hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation. Compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece improves airflow as well as mouth comfort, fitting all mouth sizes, from largest to smallest. The regulator weights approximately 31.5 oz. (893 g) without hose or mouthpiece and comes with an owner's manual.
- Combining Iconic Design of D-Series w/Latest Advances In Breathing Performance Technology
- 21st Century Regulator In Terms of Quality, Reliability, Performance & Style
- Balanced Valve Inside Housing Supported by Full Metal Structure
- High Performance, Reliable Scubapro Technology & Value
- Superior Ultra-High Airflow System
- Maximum Performance in All-Temperatures & Conditions
- 3/8 Threaded 29.5 (75cm) Oversized Bore Low-Pressure Super Flow Hose
- More Air On-Each Inhalation
- Nitrox Compatible Up to 40% Oxygen
- Ideal for Recreational, Technical, Professional & Military Divers
- Weight: Approximately 31.5 oz. (893 g) w/o Hose or Mouthpiece
- Owner's Manual
- Scubapro MK19 EVO First-Stage:
- Balanced Diaphragm 1st Stage Design
- Fully Developed by Italy R&D Based On Growing Technical Market Needs
- Ultimate First Stage for Cold Water or Contaminated Diving Conditions
- Substantially Smaller & Lighter than Original MK19 & Competitors
- Swivel & Dry Chamber: Premium Package Fits Tech Diver Needs
- Dry Chamber Equipped w/Double Spring, More Compact & Reliable
- Environmentally Sealed System Prevents Water/Pollutants from Fouling Inner Mechanism
- Swivel Turret 4-High-Flow LP Ports Plus 1-Axial Super High-Flow LP Port
- Maximize Hose Routing Options
- Two 7/16 Threaded HP Ports
- More Compact Streamline than Predecessor
- Environmentally Sealed
- Dry Ambient Pressure Chamber
- Favored Choice of Cold-Water Divers
- Machined Marine-Grade Chrome Plated Brass
- Thermal Insulating System (TIS)
- TIS: Prevents Freezing-Up and Malfunctioning in Cold Water Conditions
- Scubapro D420 Second Stage Regulator:
- Uniquely Shaped Fiberglass-Reinforced Nylon Casing
- Carries-On D-Series Heritage w/Latest Advances in Breathing Performance Technology
- Air-Balanced Progressive Flow Control Valve
- Delivers Abundant Airflow w/Natural Smoothness Comparable to Breathing On-Surface
- Dive/Pre-Dive System: Switch On-Top of Case w/Thumb Tab Adjusting
- Casing Design Features Inner Winglets: Direct Airflow Towards Exhaust Valve
- Winglets: Create Dramatic Improvement In-Exhalation-Effort
Located In-Lower Section of Casing
Takes Advantage of Pressure Gradient in Upright Position
Makes Breathing Even Easier
- Reversible Hose Attachment: Allows Left-or-Right-Side LP Hose Connections
- Maximum Rigging Flexibility
- Large Purge Button: Easy to Reach & Depress, with or w/o Gloves
- Compact Exhaust Tee:
Efficiently Deflects Bubbles-From-Diver's-View
Enhances Ease of Exhalation
- High Comfort Orthodontic Mouthpiece:
Improves Airflow & Mouth Comfort
Fits All Mouth Sizes
Largest to Smallest
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Swivel Turret 4-High-Flow 3/8 Threaded, 1-Axial Super High-Flow|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% Oxygen|
|2'nd Stage Type||Air Balanced Progressive Flow Control Valve|
|Materials||First Stage: Chromed Brass
Second Stage: Case Fiberglass-Reinforced Nylon, Valve Body Chromed Brass
|Hose Length||29.5 (75cm)|
|Total Weight||31.5 oz. (893 g)|